Kate Bush
Lionheart

by Johnny McCombs USER (13 Reviews)
March 29th, 2012 | 22 replies

Release Date: 1978 | Tracklist

Review Summary: my saying you have one life, why spend it hateing people. i have enough reason to hate some people. they know who they are. but nope, i rather spend life with laughs and happyness ;)

There once was a man from Madras, whose balls where made of fine brass. And one day in stormy weather, his balls clang together, and sparks flew out of his ass! Ah, have you heard of the story of the fiddler from Madras though lad? I assure you it would tingle your very soul! There were lions, many lions in the grove, and the fiddler said, ah, a fine place to chance a fiddle! He played a merry tune, assuming much indeed he would have made a merry soul, but his dick twas cut from him, and into the lions den he went, fiddlin' without a dick. But what of the maid from Madras? Sit back me friend, you may read some pain, tis a pity I forgot me nova-cane!

A woman name Kate Bush came to this very grove, and had no fiddle, only her voice. These lions were seduced indeed, making their hairy dicks an offering to the princess Bush's bush. Indeed they would like to hide in this one! Even the devil himself burns at the sight of Kate Bush. One reason- she jams. Some cry when they get a toe-jam, but I cry, not with pain, but with passion, at a Bush-jam.

well today was an amazing day. walk all the way to dalton, no sleep at all, talk to her. honestly not sure if it helped, made things worst, or keep it the same. honestly not worried about it. about got arrest for sticking up for dustin. he did get arrest. this wasnt his fault!! hahah cop got made when i started agureing and start to win, so he drove off XD what a fat loser :P

Darkthrone Soulside JourneyAncient Svartalvheim
Windir SoknardalrKate Bush The Dreaming
Bjork DebutLeviathan True Traitor, True Whore
Rick van Veldhuizen (2.5)
One of Kate Bush's lesser albums, it fails to hit the mark compared to what came before and what wou...

He Instagram his watch like #MadRichAlert (3.5)
It may not be perfect, but it's a suitable companion album to her first...

agent502

enjoy

71957 Comments

johnny my friend you have done it again, tis a fine read, many a laugh were had!

Digging: Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out

yay

March 28th 2012

I wish he hadn't blocked me

i mowed my uncle today

March 28th 2012

my friend from school still has him on facebook yeaaa

March 28th 2012

didn't know there were any albums by Kate that hadn't been rev'd yet, good job

Digging: Impetuous Ritual - Unholy Congregation of Hypocritical Ambivalence

71957 Comments

no better reviewer on the site, take note jom

DON'T PUSH YOOOOUUURRRR FOOOOOOT

wow!

March 29th 2012

systemunfolded doesnt even know what joseph looks like
i have 8 pics of him saved to my desktop m/

SgtPepper
March 29th 2012

"She jammed when the jams were on. The jams when the jams are on. She will jam when the jams are on. When- always. How- hard as my dick at the sight of her. How often- As often as she is awesome. To what extent- Longer than every penis that longs for her on this earth(a.k.a. all of them. "

-I was sipping my coffee when i read this. I couldnt hold my laugh, so i spilled it all over my floor.

March 29th 2012

if i send kate a pic of my gonads do you think she'll reply with camel toe

March 30th 2012

ohhhhhhhhh england

my lionheart

March 30th 2012

coffee homeground is my fave

oltnabrick
May 22nd 2013

o my god this review.

Digging: Pharmakon - Bestial Burden

Parallels
September 24th 2013

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

unbelieveable

GetOutOfMyHouse
December 4th 2013

The penis allegory did scare me a bit but yeah very underrated album of hers.

December 4th 2013