Stooma
Against the World

by stoomatwoma USER (3 Reviews)
March 1st, 2012 | 57 replies | 4,426 views

Review Summary: After the minor success of his first EP Stooma takes a shot at all the experimental.

The first EP Stooma was wise and keeps most things pretty simple, with good guitar riffs and vocals and passion that is all. But in his second EP, Stooma Against the World, is much more progressive and risk taking in their approach to making music. This watch is almost as short as the first EP and it is easier to go through all the songs with an eye for the analysis.

1. Stooma's Back in Town
This is the song that most resembles the first EP and her first time back to help ease the audience in a transition mode that allows them to adapt to this album as easily as you can. This is a fun song with rocking party Stooma and again from the perspective of one of the biggest fans of Stooma. I think it's a good song but not the best on the album because it has not as many risks as other songs on the album. It's always fun and the bridge was even a time shift that is fresh and new Stooma.
4.1 / 5

2. You Are Hot
Stooma is a big fan of the Beatles and the Beach Boys, and this is his way of trying to make their music a bit, even a little more modern. Sounds like a song you like playing on the beach sitting under an umbrella and enjoy some sunshine, I hope. Stooma same experiment with a few cries of this song, but it is a very playful way of the Beatles and not in a violent hardcore music way, despite these influences are a higher priority later in the album. Overall it is a great song and one of my favorites on the album.
4.8 / 5

3. Fire on the Dance Floor
Stooma does not like pop music that much, but it was his great club song of the album. To be honest with you, is a bit vulgar and shallow to me. It is always good for you, but not object women a little too much for my taste. But Stooma has the highest note struck ever in the song just so it is perfect for newcomer Stooma fans. And it has a rather interesting bridge reminds me Stooma live. So overall is not great, but it's pretty good.
3.6 / 5

4. Interlude
This is actually not sung, mostly. It begins with a single guitar part becomes more rampant and strange as it happens. It really is an amazing song and very well and even sounds like a video game a bit. There is even a part of that kind of sounds like a metalcore riff, even if it's an acoustic guitar. Overall, this is a good sample of the guitar, but not the voice of Stooma can not be the best song on the album.
3.8 / 5

5. Such Small Hands
The last song on this short EP is a cover song of disputes such small hands and shows Stooma trying to imitate Jordan of the band the best it can. I think it's pretty accurate, although it was more typical charm Stooma, which does a good job with the short song to carry out the emotion you can from him. I wanted to devote his love to publish the hardcore and did it with one of their favorite songs and his performance is beautiful.
5/5

Overall this is a great first EP followed Stooma and although still learning, it is good to see so many positive accolades of his albums and EPs hope it will be many more (and LPs) in the future.

2.3