Gay For Johnny Depp
The Politics Of Cruelty

1.0
awful

by Will Forest USER (23 Reviews)
January 19th, 2012 | 35 replies

Release Date: 2007 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Welp, this is the true performance of anal prostitution with a paycheck consisting of wieners, and little children

As far as *** goes, well, it doesn’t even compare to this pile of ***. Being a hardcore reviewer isn't an easy job. I am a constant 24/7 search for the worst pieces of *** in the Star wars galaxy. And I must say, I've outdone myself by finding this butt cheek surprise inside. The Politics of Cruelty is one of those albums you won’t hesitate to use to whip your slaves with.

To start off, the way this you listen to this album would normally is your ears. But TPOC? No, instead, you get high on pot on a toilet and blare this thing till your balls splatter their juicy juice all over your face. This band apparently dedicated to gathering in circle jerks in honor of Johnny Depp has deterred the presence of infrastructure cytoplasm.

Duh circle jerk

So yeah. This album is purely composed by cocaine addicts. I can legitimately say that I would rather drive a pinto into a destruction derby than listen/*** this CD. Which is another issue by the way? This album is in CD form. Why? I would rather glue my asshole shut while I have massive diarrhea than listen/*** this album. Also of heavy noticeablility, well, *** yeah. The recording of this album is the equivalent of sticking a cat in a blender, and masturbating with its Chop Suey brains. The squishy sounds I make when I *** a granny in the cunt would make a better sounding album than this. Seriously? No, *** no.

Another major factor is the calling of this so called hardcore album. This album is about as hard as my cock when I take a ***. Not at all. This album has about as much heaviness to it as a morbidly obese elephant. What the *** is I supposed to do with this now? Well, after listening to the first 5 seconds of the album, ive come to this conclusion. Gay For Johnny Depp knows about as much about politics as Obama with a machete in his forehead.

and guess what...

Obama is yo mama, and that is the problem!

And if anything, this album is sending one important message. "This is Captain Biatch speaking; I’ve found the worst album in the universe.

Hrrrp Drrrr

As for the instruments, I would sooner make love to a decomposed keyboard with wood splinters bleeding out of my eyeballs than listen/*** this. Whoever taught these people how to play and sing, well, they must enjoy watching audiences fall subject to lack of creativity? I will find their instructors and producers, and ***

***
*** them in the ball sack. Yes, the ball sacks. And if you didn’t get the message the first time, this album sucks. I would rather *** Yoshi in his green cucumber than listen/*** this any longer.

Goodbye.

Mudvayne L.D. 50Cannibal Corpse Tomb of the Mutilated
System of a Down HypnotizePhish Lawn Boy
Mastodon Crack the SkyeKorn Take a Look in the Mirror
Richard Craig (3)

Restrikted

Ima pos this bitch

January 19th 2012

me too, this album looks like complete horseshit

DarkNoctus
January 19th 2012

did someone say anal prostitution? :]

linkjerk

Obama is yo mama, and that is the problem!

i think that is a soulja boy rhyme

January 19th 2012

actually this band rapes fag

January 19th 2012

yeah this album is actually pretty good, reviewer is a fag

"Being a hardcore reviewer isn't an easy job." maybe because you know literally nothing about hardcore

Horsehammer
January 19th 2012

who knew the haters would come along sooner or later? just look at the titles, this looks a 8 year olds jam

idiots
learn to hardcore

Hep Kat
January 19th 2012

shoulda learned how to beat the filter before writing a review with such atrociously foul language. i am appall

Digging: Burning Kitchen - Many Wonder About the Meaning of Life

January 19th 2012

"who knew the haters would come along sooner or later? just look at the titles, this looks a 8 year
olds jam"

omg a joke band has joke song titles no fucking way!

Horsehammer

idiots
learn to hardcore

cumpassion? You have a theory i have a gun? pure shit

I Hate Our Freedom (Fuck You Gladys, I'm On Vacation)

is this a soundtrack for "Recess"?

wtf, how can you say this is good? the titles speak for themselves, let alone the shit in a can production

HAVENT HEARD IT BUT THE TITLES R DUM MUST B BAD HURHUR

January 19th 2012

No, but really Horse, your argument is probably the worst I have ever seen

Hep Kat
January 19th 2012

are you fucking kidding me kid you have a design the skyline avatar

January 19th 2012

I don't think anyone can really consider themselves gay for johnny depp until they have seen Dead Man. He is so hot in that movie omg

January 19th 2012

hep kat you're just pissed because you can't rip as hard as them, sry bro

Emim

yeah this is shit.

January 19th 2012

"doesn't matter how good the music is; band name and song titles are plenty gay enough to ruin the album. What a fag piece of shit."

lol retard

January 19th 2012

yea i'll leave the fag albums to you hardcore kids