Deuce
Call Me Big Deuce

1.5
very poor

by LucasTrem USER (4 Reviews)
December 8th, 2011 | 82 replies

Review Summary: The "Hollywood Undead Rejected" make a EP worse than any Hollywood Undead's song.

Deuce. You've probably already heard that name. He is a ex-membem from the rap/rock band Hollywood Undead. He was "kicked" from the band in 2010, according to him because "musical differences", but we all know that he was kicked because he was (is) a fucking a**hole who thinks that he was the best of the band.

Since he was kicked from the band he call the new member , Danny (Daniel Murillo), of "American Idol Rejected", by the fact that he left the competition to join in the band. But, I'll like to say to things:

1. Stop and think: you're a underground singer, nobody knows you, until there's appears a oppurtunity in your face: a mainstream band wants you to join them! Would you refuse? I think not.
2. By the EP, we saw that the Deuce is much more for "Hollywood Undead Rejected" than Danny is for "American Idol Rejected."

THE MUSIC: yes. Deuce don't have flow. And his beats are all stolen from other rappers. I only found three good song on the EP: When We Ride (just the Gadget's verse), Story of a Snitch, Sometimes (blatant copy of Don't Stay, Linkin Park). I don't put Circles on the list because is just a remix of a Hollywood Undead's song.

THE LYRICS: the guys from Hollywood Undead isn't any "lyrical gods", but Deuce is worse than them. All songs are basically "I'm badass, Hollywood Undead sucks and I fuck women everyday, every hour". Crap.

THE FEATURES: Gadget. Yes. The only good feature in the whole EP. Truth is a jerk who sound like a drunk homeless and tongue-tied, Jeffree Star... needless to say anything.

In short: this is a bad EP. Thankgod Deuce put this shit free on the internet, because no one deserves to pay for it.

3.1
good

Portuguese cool
Thank you Chrome for translating this

Digging: Friendzone - Collection 1

Pharoh

nice

North0House2
December 8th 2011

I'm American, I shouldn't have to read a foreign language what is this my rights are challenged I can't believe this is happening because I speek English weller than all of them out there so I shouldn't have to even look at another language it's not fair and I hate it I'm American yo so smart am I

Digging: BRNS - Patine

Voivod
December 8th 2011

Besides TheNoTrap we have LucasTrem on behalf of Portugal as well.

cool.

However, i must find a way to translate this.

Digging: Madred - Supersonic Brainfuck Overdrive

Digging: Charli XCX - Sucker

XfingTheSullen

No Portugues :

December 8th 2011

Sorry guys, but I don't speak english very well, you can use the Google Translator.

And...

c**ão de m***a = f***ing a**hole
l�*ricos = lyrical

KjSwantko
December 8th 2011

Omg this album must be bad. Can't wait to hear it.

December 8th 2011

"Omg this album must be bad. Can't wait to hear it."

LOL

Fieryfenderz
December 8th 2011

Genius review. I agree with every word.

December 8th 2011

"Genius review. I agree with every word."

Thanks... I hope you comment wasn't sarcastic.

linchpin313
December 8th 2011

It must be bad that we can't even read a review on it...

December 8th 2011

I translated the review. Yep.

Phragmine
December 17th 2011

I'll admit, this makes American Tragedy look flawless by comparison.

betterdrinkmyownpiss
December 26th 2011

@phragmine, this makes American Tragedy look like the Mona Lisa of Rap/Rock.

homie1234
April 5th 2012

I think this was better than AT, and Deuce had to take the beat's cause his old label and HU wouldn't let him release his on music.

Calicula
May 13th 2012

Swan Songs>>>>>>>>>>>>This and American Tragedy.

ilovejom
May 17th 2012

call him big douche

emogirl16
September 26th 2012

you guys are really immauture. Deuce may be a douche, but at least hes not fuckin retarted like all u haters. So now that thats out there lets talk about the music. Isnt that what were here for anyway? I thought some of the songs were irritating, but i liked most of them. I really like Deuce and H.U. So............... umm yeah thats all i gotta say oh and to the writter of this review, Deuce was the best in the band and H.U aint shit without him. Have a nice day
-Heather