Carpathian Forest
Through Chasm, Caves And Titan Woods

by SWORD USER (6 Reviews)
September 4th, 2011 | 18 replies | 5,874 views

Release Date: 1995 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Great album.

A candle that burns, melted wax that touches the table amorously. A forest that gleams with a recent rainfall. A well that echoes with forgotten tenants of water. A rotten branch that screams. A lake that mirrors the cold north blue. A rock that reflects upon the gray skies. A rabbit that nibbles the bitter leaf. A bug that moves the leaf. A tree that the antlers abuse. A forest of lost souls. A titan of water, flotsam wood adrift the fjord. A master traveler, nibbles the ground with his boots. The charcoal sits untouched by things that are well, rain soaks the wood, and ruins the hopes. The distant mountains call for me. The lands ricochet the calls of birds, and reverberate through the ground are various rodent cries. A worm struggles free from hate.

A book held low near the ground, by a hand black with leather. A finger perched on the chin. A lakeside dwelling of dwaves speak hate for the EArth. The horse carries me to them. As their hair unwashed scatters like seeds to the ground. I jump off the horse, pick up a leaf, and drop it hard. The dwarfs morph their faces, and spit at the ground. Victory! The elf dwelling, dark as can be, sing of song that stray the ears, the cave goes only down, the horse nervous goes astray into the darkness only darkened seemingly by the torches. The elves spring up the step, foul ears reek of hell. I cast them down with many a spiteful glance, and knock them hard with my sword. And farther down the cave of torches, i find the skull of Gudbrand.

The gnats they bite me up above, the rats scatter bout my feet. From here they shall see the skull, and know. KNOW. The hordes of scavenger killers curl like snakes as I draw my sword, skull high above. Sheath knocks against the tree, signal for battle. The scavenger killers throw their evil selves upon me, but I have the skull. The eyes of the skull take many a glance into the eyes of a half life. Drained now to death. Victory for me and the skull I seek the sword!