Kindzadza
Insoluble

by pizzamachine USER (211 Reviews)
May 7th, 2011 | 18 replies | 4,906 views

Review Summary: psytrance at its best.

They don't call it psychedelic trance (commonly known as psytrance) for nothing. With a pace much faster than the speed of light, Insoluble is a well-oiled, flawless machine, and not surprisingly, is also incalculably complex. Kindzadza (Leo Greshilov) has a thing for spacey sounds, as heard in his previous albums, but this time massive improvements materialized. The most notable advancement is that the album is mind-bogglingly glitchy, which happens to be the album’s preeminent feature. With silly science fiction-ish clicks, beeps, and boops playing to infinity, this album may induce the most definitive mindfuck you'll ever have. The sound could be described as the sound of an alien symbiont wriggling its way into your brain, eventually flicking the “party hard” switch. The machine that the album creates could be imagined as a spaceship, which also happens to be controlled by the possessed human previously mentioned. On “party hard” mode, the ridiculous looking human would have many adventures in his spaceship - all that could have been avoided if he had never been possessed in the first place. Still, the end result is a fun, confusing spectacle, with gut-punching alacrity. Highly recommended.

Jeremy Soule Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion SoundtrackRa Critical Mass
Gemini Syndrome LuxSirenia Perils of the Deep Blue
Rainbow (KR) Rainbow Syndrome Part. 2Part Myth Part Legend Almagest Codex
4.2

May 7th 2011

Here we go again! Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Dinosaur
May 7th 2011

sounds interesting, but isn't this more a sound-off?

May 7th 2011

Artwork is badass and sound off was well written. And psytrance is something i've always wanted to get into. Another genre tag i can proudly gloat over to my mainstream peers.

BodomThrashMachine
May 7th 2011

Review seems a bit short and informal to me, but the album piques my interest.

I've recently gained interest in psychedelic trance but I've no idea where to start other than random youtube videos, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you recommended a few tracks from this, the ones you see as best.

Tyrael

20742 Comments

May 7th 2011

@ Bodom: Hmmm, I guess Data Mining, Roza Vetrov, Chiba Showers, Coctau Paradox, and Bila Nebula.

Emim

Emim

muahahahahaha

May 7th 2011

I love psytrance but it's mostly the uplifiting and progressive stuff I like. I can't stand the dark stuff.

Digging: Anberlin - Lowborn

Emim! Tsk tsk tsk

Me too BLOC, I mostly like cheery psy, but I also love spacey stuff!

BodomThrashMachine
May 7th 2011

Only about halfway through Chiba Showers but I got to say... While it's not really my cup of electronica tea, I kind of like this. I'm a bit surprised and maybe disappointed that there's not enough slower, more atmospheric portions. I mean this relentless slab of psytrance feels like techno's response to Reign In Blood. Okay maybe not really but still.

Either way I like this, thank you for introducing me to it.

May 7th 2011

Yes, this project is more on the aggressive/dark side of psytrance. Try Electro Sun's album Double Trouble for slower, light stuff.

Electro Sun is my kind of stuff, I like that Double Trouble album

DurzoBlint
May 7th 2011

Sounds horrible... I like my trance to be melodic/vocal dominated.

NocteDominum

Mmm trance. Good one pizza. Soundoff well written=yes

GodL1ke
May 8th 2011

this kind of trance is more random than anything else. pain on the ear at most parts

i wish they incorporated more melody than just speed and transitions.

ProfessorVeerappan
June 5th 2013

agreed with the above statement. ^
still mad mad shit