Scare Don't Fear
Blinded

1.0
awful

by Apollo USER (25 Reviews)
April 24th, 2011 | 121 replies | 10,893 views

Review Summary: To call this an abomination in music would be giving it far too much credit.

I can't believe I actually am so bored I sat down to listen to this. The last 15 years or so has seen some atrociously bad music. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare your ears for the absolute worst piece of *** you have ever heard in your life. These degenerate pieces of scum make Emmure sound like Tchaikovsky's finer works. Generic breakdowns, boring drum fills, terrible deathcore screams mixed with incompetent rapping, and cringe-worthy lyrics all mix together to give one a massive blinding headache of audible raping. These guys are like wigger-vikings, raping and pillaging people's musical senses and intelligence. The plow on through without any balls or musical talent. Songs like Monster which have a chorus of:

I'm a I'm a monster
I'm a I'm a monster

Way to go here guys. This is real intelligence right here.

As many of us have seen the 'Street Warriors' video, the mix of deathcore screams, nu-metal rapping featuring the standout line: 'Now who has the last laugh, you're ass is grass', and impromptu acting of 'I thought we wuz bois', you can pretty much summarize the entire album from this one song. Neck-beards, fake explosions, fights and blood sprays (from the oh-so-awesome punches) all plague this video, helping this user to continue his loss of faith in the human race.

"Phone Calls From The Dead" continues the same trend of 0-1-0-1-0-1 guitar lines, double bass fails and lyrics my 10 year old cousin with down-syndrome could write. Honestly nothing else can be said here aside really. For a good laugh and a miserable summation of how far humanity has fallen look no further than these ignorant twats.

Dropped Flyer LowlifeO'Brother Garden Window
recommended by reviewer
Honestly Nothing

whywontyoudie

pos'd this shit.

"These guys are like wigger-vikings, raping and pillaging people's musical senses and intelligence."

this is great.

April 24th 2011

thanks man haha I had fun writing this

April 24th 2011

what the hell does the band name even mean

Digging: Nmesh - Dream Sequins®

whywontyoudie

THEIR NAME IS SO DEEP AND BRUTAL THAT YOU JUST WONT GET IT

April 24th 2011

They want to scare others, not fear them. They r sooooooooooooo hardcorez.

April 24th 2011

thanks for neg! appreciate that!

April 24th 2011

I read that and thought "how can scare fear if scare causes fear?"

anyway, good review, pretty funny too. pos'd

Scoot
April 24th 2011

One of the worst things I've ever heard. It's Brokencyde/Blood On The Dancefloor bad.

Digging: Acme - To Reduce the Choir to One Soloist

YetAnotherBrick
April 24th 2011

Listen, I'm sure this blows just as much as you say it does, but the review needs some serious work.

Uh...what?

Digging: The Beatles - Revolver

"The last 15 years or so has been some atrociously bad music."

As in, nu-metal, metalcore, death-core specifically. What is so confusing about that? Review doesn't need any work. Thanks for the neg though and your lack of criticism!

Uh...what?

I defend that line, there's atrociously bad music circulating throughout any time span

April 24th 2011

oh I just caught that, it's a typo

"The last 15 years or so has seen some atrociously bad music."

April 24th 2011

you even quoted me wrong retard, read the review:

"The last 15 years or so has seen some atrociously bad music"

That says 'seen', not 'been'

April 24th 2011

not you washboard obvs, was @ yetanotherbrick

April 24th 2011

thanks Andcas...it was painful to sit through it but I hate this so much and I've been in a horrible mood today so it worked out well. Like I said, I had fun in the end.

YetAnotherBrick
April 24th 2011

Oh, my bad. I thought I read "been," my apologies.

you better be

nah just kidding man whatever, I was also tipsy writing this so I'm sure it could be better written

krig9412
April 24th 2011

They should change the last song title from "Street Warriors" to "Booty Warriors"

Josh D.
April 24th 2011

I love that they have a song called "Everyone's A Critic". It's like they know they are terrible and were pre-empting the shit storm of criticism they know they is coming.

Maniac!
April 24th 2011

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.