Fair Dezskys
Fair Disguise EP

by Devin Snelling USER (2 Reviews)
February 8th, 2011 | 1 replies | 704 views

Review Summary: Its different for techno. I like the like slower, darker sound. It really appeals to my taste. Its very catchy. It make me want to get up and dance. Though it does lack certain things.

Cheating fun is not so great to be honest. It sounds a bit like what a lot of people made when fruity loops became known to a lot of people.

I love Loose Tick. That song definitly stands out from the rest. The more darker downtempo aspect of it appeals to my taste.

You got a nice way in alternating the tempo of your songs. The offbeat kicks also add a nice bit to it. It's in a nice balance for techno. It suits the style.

I do think it needs some attention to the mixing, getting all the sounds together as one. Tour the city is a good example, some sounds overdrive a bit distorting the other sounds. The final mix in wich you mix all the different tracks containing the different "instruments" is a tricky thing.

It is a little too "boring" at parts. It appeals to my taste, but others may say it lacks dynamics.

All in all, it is a good start.

Deviant.