Avenged Sevenfold
Avenged Sevenfold

by Vice94 USER (1 Reviews)
January 15th, 2011 | 55 replies | 5,260 views

Release Date: 2007 | Tracklist

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

2.8
good

Josh D.
January 15th 2011

I would not have done this I were you.

Spec

Best. Review. Ever. POS.

Digging: Rinoa - An Age Among Them

ZilbelPing
January 15th 2011

I had to check this out. lol
(I mean the review, not the album. The album is dreadful)

dr2den

Lambda

Digging: Dog Fashion Disco - Adultery

Strider
January 15th 2011

great, another review for this piece of crap...

I'm not negging os pos'ing since it's your first review

dr2den

os

Spec

Troll negs.

silentstar
January 15th 2011

Pretty brave, but....really bad review! I mean, even based off your own ratings of the songs, it doesn't make this album perfect...try a bit harder next time, huh?

TomArnoldsArmpit

What

JustinKing
January 15th 2011

I'm not going to neg or pos, seeing as this is your first review. However, I got absolutely nothing from this. I didn't actually believe you love this album, especially since you skipped rating half the tracks. If you're going to rate 5/5, rate all the tracks rather than highlights. If you ARE going to only rate highlights, then review the album as a whole, and then describe the songs you feel are best. Nonetheless, welcome.

TomArnoldsArmpit

Just don't rate tracks.

January 15th 2011

I'm just gonna skip describing half the album to make my review easier to read

Digging: Maybeshewill - Fair Youth

Pillbox
January 16th 2011

Jesus, this guy must be 15. 'A little piece of heaven' the most interesting songs ever made by a metal band!!! ha ha let me laugh. Anyhow, it takes balls to make a review like that. Congrats.

Homewrecker
January 16th 2011

Srsly this cant be srs, it just cant

tiesthatbind
January 16th 2011

It just needs a 4.5 review and we're set.

January 16th 2011

I see a project for rubberducky there

although his last review, a long winded and rarely focused review of daisy, was deleted promptly