Bring Me The Horizon
Suicide Season

by regular stormy USER (27 Reviews)
July 13th, 2010 | 97 replies | 6,389 views

Release Date: 2008 | Tracklist

Review Summary: When a bad band gets rid of the bad parts and replaces them with good ones... I really tend to like this.

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP
CAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

That's right and if you don't like this you're probably weak too. Okay so before they had some kind of psusy melodic metal stupid *** like cradle of filth or sommat idk, it was dumb though. Now they have twice as many breakdowns, and thrice as many gang vocals, what more could a gal want? (I'll give you a clue, it rhymes with Molly Spikes n_n). So yeah BMTH went from a stupid (but hot) boyband with CradleOfFilth riffs and turned into one of the more brutal-er hardcore bands of the past decade. Imagine if like, that band with the song Vanilla Sky or whatever was actually good, and instead of being bros they were really cute. I love it.

Like this is really good, the guitars are tuned really low (I think?), and Oli's vocals are soooooo good. I love his haircut too. I heard he wears weaves tho, eww. Anyway I saw these guys with Architects and Every Time I Die and it wasreally sick. I was moshing so hard. There was this girl moshing in her bra. Throw ur diamonds to the sky hehe.

I really like when they do the breakdowns that are all groovy and have a lot of dun dun dun parts in them, they're very heavy parts, which I like... if you don't feel it idk if you're into heavy music or not, but I like heavy music, okay? Anyway that Sadness Never Ends song reminds me of that one Underoath song, I think they ripped off BMTH, but wow I never knew how good of a singer Oli was, his singing voice is really cute. And the last song is really cool too the lyrics are pretty deep like "We stair at broken clocks" and stuff like that, I think he's talking about his dog getting lost and he climbs something to bring him home. This is another of the really good songs that some loser scene band stole, they're called Suicide Files or something like that idk but their rip-off is stupid. He's like talking about girl troubles or something hahaha.

Football Season is over is another really fun one, I like when at the end they're like yelling about being drunk lol.

Manners Pale Blue LightCavities Within The Wings
Smile To The Wind MomentsIron Lung White Glove Test
Gas Up Yr Hearse!! A Banner Year For The Sum of Our LossesMorser & The Swarm Split
user ratings (1957)

19431 Comments

ewwwwww this band

witchxrapist
July 13th 2010

idk i think they're kinda cute, i'd def not say ew, maybe to the chubby one idk

[IMG]http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv160/Horizon01/Bring_Me_The_Horizon_dark_version.jpg[/IMG]

Spec

Another Hall Of Fame review

Spec
July 13th 2010

Architects beat these guys into the ground and Ollie sucks live! But I cant lie, had some fun listening to this album.

whywontyoudie
July 13th 2010

this is somewhere between almost as and just as funny as the review for Felony. sad thing is, i know people that would review this album in this manner, and be completely serious :/

WOOOW

RosaParks

dryden

acADHDemy

i positived but lololol

Bitchfork

i posd

RosaParks

Comments: 469
07.13.10
dryden

Digging: We Are The Emergency - Whispers and Fragments

acADHDemy
July 13th 2010

bitchfork why the fuck did you give

[img]http://missedmusic.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dillinger-escape-plan-ire-works.jpg[/img]

a 1? i mean, i know the arguments against it, but a 1?!?!

sspedding
July 13th 2010

despite the pure sarcasm I can't believe this hasn't ruined your approval rating. Ha fair play, I thought this had some good songs on it.

Mordecai.

sooo.....

......

illmitch
July 13th 2010

best review ive ever read