Attack Attack! (US)
Attack Attack!

good

by red1zglry USER (2 Reviews)
June 4th, 2010 | 50 replies | 4,250 views

Review Summary: It was good. Not great. If you are a fan of mychildren mybride mixed with breathe carolina you will like this band.

once upon a time there was an album named Someday Came Suddenly. Who could ever forget Austin Carliles vocals? it was an excellent album too me. it was the perfect blend of electronic and metalcore roots. It wasnt too hard or too soft.The Peoples Elbow, Stick Stickly,Shred White Blue. But then the fairy tale ended when Austin left/got kicked out and Nick Barham took over on the screaming vocals. I was not fan of Nicks live performance and thought that if they kept him that the Someday Came Suddenlys brother would be a little bastard. But then Nick left/got kicked out and they said that Caleb was taking over. I thought i was going to lose my mind. How many lead singers can the kingdom go through?!

Attack Attack! I liked it. I did not love it. But i did like it. Caleb Shomo vocals were refreshing. Now we are all used to Austin Carlile's ear piercing screams,something that set Attack Attack! apart when Someday Came Suddenly was their only LP. But part of me thinks that AA! is trying to set themselves apart from that whole "scenie" they have been given. I dont think they achieve that with this album but i think they have started. I do have to point out one thing though with their use of their breakdowns. The beginning breakdown in A For Andrew is very very very similar to a breakdown in Danger:Wildman by The Devil Wears Prada and Chyeaaa! by From First To Last. That pissed me off just a little bit. But i guess thats what our scene has come to repetitive choruses and over used breakdowns. AC-130 is a song that i did enjoy. its perfect song for when youre ready to mosh or throwdown with your buddies.

2.3

June 4th 2010

Its good, but it couldve been done better.

Lakes.
June 4th 2010

ummmm its called Attack Attack! - Attack Attack! and that's where this review should be

Digging: BABYMETAL - Babymetal

Ugh.

buckfutter
June 4th 2010

Dude, needs a lot of work, plus the title of your review is all screwed up.

June 4th 2010

What lakes said, and this shitty album has enough reviews dont you think

Digging: Old Witch - Come Mourning Come

June 4th 2010

yeah i know. this is my first review. im in the middle of class right now. and im a girl. thanks.

June 4th 2010

Don't write reviews in class.

June 4th 2010

First paragraph is more of a rant. The second one seems like a beggining of a review, but you should go into details more. Oh, and you REALLY need to work on your grammar. Just sayin'.
That being said, scream's right, enough with these AA! reviews already!

June 4th 2010

well when your as bored as me in a useless class. its either this or reading about the grand canyon. pick.

June 4th 2010

Id pick reviewing something good tbh. Or giving this a 2 like it deserves.

June 4th 2010

I second Scream. Or, I'd take the Grand Canyon.

June 4th 2010

Pretty sure the Grand Canyon is more interesting than AA!

TheSpirit
June 4th 2010

lol what is going on here

Digging: Venus Star - Nigredo Expulsion

Lakes.
June 4th 2010

bad review for a bad album in the wrong place, basically

June 4th 2010

bad review with the wrong rating for a bad album in the wrong place*

TheSpirit
June 4th 2010

This is fucking hilarious.

June 4th 2010

bad review for a bad album in the bad place, basically

fix'd

AbyssalCreation

2041 Comments

um wat?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

BigHans
June 4th 2010

Enough with this fucking album.

Homewrecker
June 4th 2010

Yeah this was really not necessary