The Irish Front
Universe

1.0
awful

by cattledecap666 USER (1 Reviews)
February 14th, 2010 | 41 replies | 2,972 views

Release Date: 2008 | Tracklist

Review Summary: In short, this album is worthless and generic..there is nothing postive about it really

Well, it may be the "trendy" thing too like bands like this today. But this whole "hardcore/deathcore" scene is a trend that is dying fast.

Where can I start with this band?..
Well, I guess the first thing I can say, is that the music is a complete joke. The lyrics obviously have little too absolutely no meaning. Every song is unoriginal and uncreative from start too finish. it is a very "copy and paste" "DEATHCORE" album. As in, rip off every other band out there and throw in unneeded breakdowns. They did however make an atempt at creating technical guitar work, however it just seems wanky, boring, and sloppy. The guitar work is really generic and the vocals are even worse. There are two vocalists, that shows the lcak of talent, most vocalists can master highs and lows on their own but for these dudes, they need two young little lads hopping around screaming random nonsense and it really doesnt work for them.

I dont suggest this crap for anyone.
I dont see any prominent future for this band and I hope too god they dont make another attempt at recording anything.

"Boom Snap Clap"
seems too be the only reason anyone has heard of these dudes,
and if it wasnt for the brief like 12 seconds that these guys start too "rap" boom snap clap, than this song probably wouldnt have gone anywhere.

This is in my opinion a failed attempt at ripping off arsonists get all the girls.

and not one second of this album is in the least bit funny or humorous, the titles are cornier than knock knock jokes, and anyone who actually laughed or giggled at this album (which im sure the whole band was hysterical while recording it) I feel bad for, as you must be a little mental too find this immature bull*** funny.

This style of "metal" is a complete joke and this trend would be better off if it died out now

2.1
poor
asaf (3)
"Universe" provides a breath of fresh air and a few laughs to boot!...

Crymsonblaze
February 14th 2010

This is deathcore so you're 100% on the money in saying that it sucks.

Pretty badly written review though.

Blindsided
February 14th 2010

Holy shit stain terrible review.

cvlts
February 14th 2010

Your choice of words is great but.... soooo badly written.

Carnifex

1918 Comments

Some of the tracks are pretty funny like Suck Fart Tootorial & Urethra Franklin, but eh still a terrible album. Terrible review to back it up too.

February 14th 2010

...there is nothing postive about it really

KnuckleChowder
February 14th 2010

Spell check. Grammar check. Don't swear needlessly or consistently call them dudes.

Emmure-Felony br00talsamitch its old, but ten times worse than this

keysofanxiety
February 14th 2010

A really terrible review. No sense of flow, grammar, punctuation, or spelling. I don't mean to seem snobbish, or picky, but you have to understand that this "review" looks like it was written in 5 minutes.

It seems as if you haven't put any effort in this at all- I simply can't find any redeeming factors in your review.

I don't give neg's often, but I'm giving one here; and a well deserved one at that.

I blame MTV.

keysofanxiety

I blame inbreeding.

HenchmanOfSanta
February 14th 2010

I don't hate this band as much as I should, but Boom Snap Clap is really terrible. But not as terrible as this review.

Digging: Afflicted - Prodigal Sun

AbyssalCreation

2041 Comments

I actually kind of dig this cd, as rediculous as it is.Chicago Typewriter owns OUR BODIES BUILT BY INVISIBLE BEARS!

Really though this review is poorly written, it reads more like a rant than anything.

February 14th 2010

Why did half the comments go missing?

February 14th 2010

Yeah these guys are really bland js.

J.R.
February 14th 2010

neg'd. completely agree with what keys said. sounds like you wrote it as a comment on an Irish Front youtube video then decided to paste it here.

February 14th 2010

Deathcore is dying so hard that all the big name bands are putting out albums this year/just did this past year.

J.R.

1 out of 17 thought this review was well written

Who the hell thought this was a good review?

February 14th 2010

some idiot who thinks disliking deathcore will make them more METAL probably

February 14th 2010

People need to stop troll pos'ing.

Fapper
February 14th 2010

These guys were fun live