yourgodisinferior
User

Soundoffs 11
Album Ratings 1075
Objectivity 66%

Last Active 06-30-14 5:16 am
Joined 12-05-13

Forum Posts 0
Review Comments 1,058

musical taste

Chart.
favorite bands

This user hasn't added any favorite bands


» last.fm/dsroka005
Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /var/www/html/sputnik/includes/profile_functionsnew.php on line 584 Warning: file_get_contents(http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/1.0/user/dsroka005/recenttracks.txt): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /var/www/html/sputnik/includes/profile_functionsnew.php on line 584 Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /var/www/html/sputnik/includes/profile_functionsnew.php on line 629 Warning: file_get_contents(http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/1.0/user/dsroka005/topartists.txt): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /var/www/html/sputnik/includes/profile_functionsnew.php on line 629
Recent Tracks:

Most Played:

shoutbox » all posts 
  • Static ****boy
    November 20 12:25 AM
  • Static https://plug.dj/onions
    November 19 11:14 PM
  • BertMacklinFBI When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is.
    October 16 07:42 AM
  • Static https://plug.dj/onions
    October 1 08:09 PM
  • Static i think im in love
    September 9 02:34 AM

You have to be logged in to post a comment Login | Create a Profile

FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2014 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy