|Ghostface Writes Novel And Album|
2009-07-15 by scyther | 15 Comments
|Dennis Cole (or as you may know him, Wu-Tang sensation Ghostface Killah) will release his first illustrated novel, Cell Block Z, on July 29. It's the story of a fictional boxer named Cole Dennis of a futuristic city "being held hostage to chaos and terror".|
According to a description by website Rapgodfathers: "Upon entering a futuristic super-prison, the main character finds himself at the center of a sinister plot to turn convicts into killing machines. While the plans to control Dennis don’t pan out, he is transformed into a “towering engine of destruction,” determined to fight for his life."
In related news, Def Jam Records have announced the September arrival of Killah's new "R&B-influenced" record, The Wizard Of Poetry. Ghostface is scheduled to tour with Method Man and Redman from July 22 to August 16, where he will likely perform unheard songs from the record.
Tagged: Ghostface Killah
seein him the 27th
considering ghostface is one of the best storytellers rappingwise i'll probably get that too
where the fuck is swift and changeable though
Album might be good, 'novel' sounds lame and distinctly gay.
yea who reads books how gay 8)8)
id much rather lift weights and bro out and listen to opeth
Ghostface = Yes. R & B = noooooo. I'm at a crossroads here.
Digging: Pink Turns Blue - If Two Worlds Kiss
balls: check out the song 'forever'. it's got some of that in there, and it's all good. as was 'back like that' from fishscale
The Iron Man returns.
book sounds cool. i don't think ghostface and R & B are a goid blend but then again, if any rapper can make a good R & B song, it ain't ghostface.
Might be pretty interesting.
Zuzek: Album might be good, 'novel' sounds lame and distinctly gay.
You're digging Dir en grey, and a Ghostface novel sounds gay?? Huh?
Wow...novel sounds fantastically shit.
this sounds fucking awesome. ghostface's R&B stuff is great, idk wtf you've been listening to if you're sleeping on this. novel sounds tight too.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
• Varathron stream new LP
» see all news