Jay Bennett Overdosed. 2009-06-23 by | 13 Comments Tyler Munro EMERITUS
The autopsy of recently deceased, ex-Wilco multi-instrumentalist Jay Bennett has revealed that the 45 year old died of an overdose of the painkiller fentanyl. Billboard reports that the death is being investigated as an accidental overdose.
bummer man this still sucks ;( read about this, sucks this really sucks. he accidentally the whole bottle duh duh chh hurr durr
But yeah this sucks ass. this is sad i fail to see the humor in someone dying He's pretty much the reason why Yankee Hotel Foxtrot was so brilliant. R.I.P. R.I.P. Digging: Vangelis - Blade Runner Soundtrack rippa Like you're only 2 years late...
• Brand New release new song as a f.. • Tool + Mastodon supergroup • Slint guitarist survives suicide .. • Muse unleash new single • Scarlett Johansson forms band • Nickelback get groovy • New Muse song • B.B. King Dead • Steven Wilson premieres new tune • Brand New premiere new song
• Öxxö Xööx releases new LP • Senses Fail debut 2 new tracks • Friendzone drop surprise album • Daughters return; recording new a.. • Pyrrhon stream new EP • Our Last Night announce new album.. • Benji Webbe releases new music vi.. • The Ongoing Concept release new v.. • Another New mewithoutYou track • New song by The Weeknd • Asking Alexandria debut new song • Kamchatka stream new LP • Minuala stream new album • We Came As Romans stream new sing.. • Bones releases new EP » see all news