Jay Bennett Overdosed. 2009-06-23 by Tyler Munro EMERITUS | 13 Comments
|The autopsy of recently deceased, ex-Wilco multi-instrumentalist Jay Bennett has revealed that the 45 year old died of an overdose of the painkiller fentanyl. Billboard reports that the death is being investigated as an accidental overdose.|
man this still sucks ;(
read about this, sucks
this really sucks.
he accidentally the whole bottle
duh duh chh
But yeah this sucks ass.
this is sad
i fail to see the humor in someone dying
He's pretty much the reason why Yankee Hotel Foxtrot was so brilliant. R.I.P.
Like you're only 2 years late...
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Republic of Wolves new single
• RIP Daisy Berkowitz
• Martin Eric Ain Passes Away
• The Dangerous Summer Return
• Causa Sui release new song/EP
• New Recode the Subliminal song/al..
• BADBADNOTGOOD Catch a Herring
• New Three Days Grace album
• Fever Ray Drops New Single
• 10 Years third single
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
» see all news