|New Napalm Death video|
2009-06-20 by The Green Scarf Bandit of Italy | 13 Comments
|Napalm Death has recently unveiled their new video for Time Waits For No Slave via myspace. This video features the band moshing around in a nondescript room while their bodies are subject to random color distortion. Apparently Napalm Death can not afford full color, tragic.|
Tagged: Napalm Death
Video is lol bad.
ya it is....but the album rips face.
Digging: Old Man Gloom - The Ape of God I
well obviously u would think so.
hush your gums
Like how random words pop up throughout the video
Video might be bad but the album is killer.
Digging: Ash Borer - Cold of Ages
this isnt even grindcore
Who cares? Itz BR007AL.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
» see all news