|FACT Involved In Bus Crash|
2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Digging: The Birthday Massacre - Superstition
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
Digging: Solstafir - Ótta
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Second To Sun share new single
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
» see all news