|FACT Involved In Bus Crash|
2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Digging: Interpol - El Pintor
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Thom Yorke shares image of new re..
• At the Gates stream new song
• K. Lamar Releases First Single
• Electric Wizard album stream
• Logic drops debut single
• Issues release live music video
• Pink Floyd pre-orders announced
• Emarosa release music video
• Dance Gavin Dance stream new song
• Yellowcard release new song
• Nightbringer stream new album
• Matty Mullins streams album
• Solterra release second single
• Skrew release new album
• You Slut! are no longer
• Job For a Cowboy detail new album
• Yung Lean North American tour
• Two new Relapse Symphony Vids
• New PVRIS song & album details
• Hightide Hotel stream final LP
• Spiders post new single
• Lagwagon streams new song
• Helevorn stream new album
• New Replacements Album?
• New Descendants Record
» see all news