|FACT Involved In Bus Crash|
2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
Digging: Black Sheep Wall - I'm Going to Kill Myself
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Mew unveil new song
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Alpha
• Modest Mouse release new video
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• New Megadeth album announced
• Rob Zombie reveals live album
• Liturgy stream Quetzalcoatl
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Omega
• Bjork releases Vulnicura on iTunes
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube Dilemma
• Powder For Pidgeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
• Lunar Mantra stream debut LP
• Medusa's Disco stream new album
• Cannibal Ox return
• TLC announce final album
» see all news