|FACT Involved In Bus Crash|
2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Digging: Interpol - El Pintor
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Avenged Sevenfold release new vid..
• xSPONGEXCOREx announce new EP
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• Dance Gavin Dance stream new song
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• New Stick To Your Guns record
• Arca drops new single
• Mysticum welcomes you to Planet S..
• Stream Hammock's Sleepover 2
• Burn The Sun stream debut EP
• Zodiac stream Sonic Child
• I The Mighty vocalist goes solo
• GWAR reveal David Brockie's repla..
• Superfood set release date for ne..
• Another Exotype single
• Monster Magnet re-imagine album
• The Amity Affliction debut new vi..
• Dungortheb stream new album
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
» see all news