|FACT Involved In Bus Crash|
2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Digging: Interpol - El Pintor
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Kanye West causes uproar
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Helmet album in the works
• Yellowcard offer third single
• Tokio Hotel with new single
• She has learned everything...
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
• Musk Ox announce Tab Book
• Kenn Nardi posts title track
• As Blood Runs Black premieres new..
• Yelawolf debuts new song
• Godflesh post new song
» see all news