FACT Involved In Bus Crash2009-04-15 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Vagrant Records' very own Japanese rockers FACT have had to cancel the remainder of their debut North American tour after their bus crashed following a show in Montgomery, Alabama yesterday.|
FACT had released their self-titled US debut album the same day, and had just embarked upon an extensive tour of the country in support. Nobody was critically injured, however singer Hiro sustained a cuncussion and drummer Eiji a broken arm, forcing the band to bring the tour to an end.
The band had two shows remaining in the US before embarking on a string of Canadian dates. All will be rescheduled at a later date.
Why did it have to be FACT!?
OH MY GOD, i have recently listened to this band and I LOVE THEM. think protest the hero with a tad less wanking and more melodic vocals. DAMN, and they were on their way to canada too!
Digging: Threshold - Extinct Instinct
Poor FACT, they're so ahead of their time.
i hope ACTUALITY looks both ways the next time he crosses the street
I was really tempted to make an asian driving joke, but I'll refrain. sucks, glad they're all alive, bus crashes can be badddd.
I saw them before this happened, they were amazing live.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Icarus The Owl Go 1000 Miles
• Havok Drop New Single
• New Slaves single
• Anal Trump release EP
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
• New United Nations song
• New Thy Art Is Murder single, alb..
• Japandroids stream new LP
• New Falling in Reverse album
• Jamiroquai Tease New Music
• Stolas S/T Album Details
• Arcade Fire share new single
• Gorillaz premiere new track
» see all news