PsyOpus Finds New Vocalist2008-05-28 by elephantREVOLUTION | 9 Comments
|PsyOpus posted this myspace bulletin today about their new vocalist and new album.|
"Psyopus is happy to announce the enlisting of new vocalist and Rochester, NY native Matt Dalberth. Matt is replacing vocalist Harrison Christie.
The addition of Matt to the band makes the majority of the band from Western, NY which provides cohesiveness and new stability to the line up. Matt's talents can be witnessed by his performances with the Rochester, NY band Burn Everything. Psyopus welcomes him and his high energy stage presence to the band.
Psyopus wishes Harrison Christie the best of luck with his future endeavors and would like to thank him for the time shared with Psyopus.
The band is currently writing and rehearsing for their next album yet to be titled. The album will be recorded July 20th through August 16th with engineer Doug White at Watchmen Studios in Lockport, NY."
I love this band, I hope hes good.
i hope its another midget.
I like these guys.
Listening to Burn Everything...he's not bad. Not perfect, but he'll fit.
He can't be worse than the last guy. Not that I'm insulting him or saying the vocals are really important to a band like this .This Message Edited On 05.29.08
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Novelists Release New Song
• Melvins stream new track
• TesseracT debut new single
• New HAIM video
• Captain, We're Sinking live at XP..
• New LCD Soundsystem Album
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• 2nd Manchester Orchestra Song
• Horns gesture trademark update
• Turnover premiere "Super Natural"..
• CityCop share music video
• New Captain We're Sinking album s..
• Mobb Deep's Prodigy found dead
• Foo Fighters announce album
• New Jay-Z Album
» see all news