|Punk Goes Crunk Tracklist|
2008-02-15 by Dave Donnelly STAFF | 18 Replies | 54677 Views
The tracklist for the forthcoming Punk Goes Crunk compilation, featuring Say Anything, Set Your Goals and New Found Glory, has been posted.
Originally Posted by Tracklist
1. Set Your Goals - Put Yo Hood Up (Lil John)
2. Say Anything - Got Your Money (Ol' Dirty Bastard)
3. The Secret Handshake - I Wish (Skee - Lo)
4. Forever The Sickest Kids - Men In Black (Will Smith)
5. My American Heart - California Love (2Pac)
6. The Maine - I Wana Love You (Akon)
7. Emanuel - Kryptonite (Purple Ribbon All-Stars)
8. Person L - The Seed (The Roots)
9. The Devil Wears Prada - Still Fly (Big Tymers)
10. All Time Low - Umbrella (Rihanna)
11. Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Notorious Thugs (Notorious BIG)
12. The Escape Frame - Nothin' But A "G" Thang (Dr.Dre)
13. Hot Rod Circuit - Gin And Juice (Snoop Dogg)
14. Lorene Drive - Hey Ya! (OutKast)
15. New Found Glory - Tennessee (Arrested Development)
Is this an actual compilation?
Sounds interesting. I'd like to hear 4,5 and 9 for sure. Don't know 14 but sounds interesting.
BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY DON'T CHA WORRY!
When the hell were any of these bands punk?
Hahahahah you don't know fourteen?
Fuck SA they can't take on ODB.
i want this.
i hate these comps but this one actually sounds interesting.
This will be good for about just one listen.
My American Heart is going to butcher California Love, and that sucks. Say Anything can definitely pull off Got Your Money.
This will be interesting, but probably bad. That said, I'm downloading this.
Needs more actual crunk songs!
oh god. california love is going to be completely slaughtered. tupac will roll over in his debatable and possibly nonexistant grave.
What the hell? There's hardly anything even close to crunk on here. Umbrella isn't even ****ing hip hop.
Oh, and Tupac is dead much like Elvis. If fricking Tom Cruise can't go to the bathroom in his own home without the papparazi getting an unflattering picture then I doubt someone like Tupac could hide for even a week from the public.This Message Edited On 02.15.08
This will be interesting, some wicked songs to tackle - Biggie, Men in Black, Hey Ya!, Nothin But a G Thang, etc.
Say Anythings willl be the best.
I have seen my american heart live. They suck. them doing tupac? now that's going to butcher it. I can't wait!
You can hear MAH's cover of California Love on Youtube. Also what about Just Surrender's cover of Sexy Back? Won't that be on Punk Goes Crunk or no?
And Say Anything's WAS the best. The CD's been leaked. Obviously. Youtube search it or look for it on myspace, music section, search "Punk goes crunk". it's so hilarious!!!!!!