Horns gesture trademark update2017-06-22 by starboystargirl | 12 Comments
|Less than two weeks after filing with the United States Patent Office, KISS vocalist Gene Simmons has abandoned his trademark application for the horns hand gesture.|
In the original request, filed on June 9, Simmons described the sign as consisting "of a hand gesture with the index and small fingers extended upward and the thumb extended perpendicular [...] no other person, firm, corporation or association has the right to use said mark in commerce, either in the identical form or in such near resemblance."
In other news, Gene Simmons sucks his own dick for the 57th time this year.
legitimately wish he'd just die
Thank you for your early Kiss contributions Gene. Now do the world a favour and fuck off into obscurity where your old money-grubbing ass belongs.
God I hate him so much.
Whoa now, let's leave the antisemitism out of this
so you could still tuck the thumb over the ring and middle fingers and not violate?
who even extends the thumb anyways
practitioners of ASL signing I love you, but that's about it.
...is this dude for real?
Holy shit this is actually fucked up. Glad he has an IQ high enough to realize it's a stupid idea.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
• Zao Score Another Victory
• Evanescence releases new song
» see all news