Carach Angren Stream Single2017-05-18 by PuncakeTheThird | 7 Comments
|Symphonic black metal outfit Carach Angren have launched a new lyrics video for the song "Blood Queen" from their upcoming album "Dance And Laugh Amongst The Rotten" which will be released on June 16th.|
Tagged: Carach Angren
well at least this song had some actual riffs in it.
Digging: Gabor Szabo - Dreams
this is garbage
Not sure it's in Carach Angren's best interest to be releasing lyric videos
lol this is fucking terrible
Digging: Tau Cross - A Pillar Of Fire
"Not sure it's in Caracas Angren's interest to be releasing lyric videos."
Huge fan of the band here. I couldn't help but love this.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
• Zao Score Another Victory
• Evanescence releases new song
» see all news