|Prong debut new video|
2014-08-27 by Robert Davis CONTRIBUTOR | 4 Comments
|American thrash/industrial metal group Prong have released a new video for the song 'Remove, Separate Self', which is taken from their latest album Ruining Lives.|
Good song, band sounds tight.
Digging: Trial (SWE) - Vessel
I agree. Good song. The band is pretty simple sounding though.
Dang. This band still sounds pretty solid after all these years.
Digging: Battle Of Wolf 359 - The Death Of Affect
As a long time Prong fan it's great to see them still on form after all these years, it's a pretty good song (video is cool) but I think 'Windows shut' is by far the highlight of the 'Ruining lives' album and would've been a better choice for single/video. I was a little underwhelmed at first by the album (seems more poppy/less heavy than the previous one, still good though) but windows shut rules and has more varied vocals.
Also I suppose they sound more 'simple' these days as they are a trio (unlike in the mid 90's) they've also stripped things down and don't have the keyboards/samples/effects that they had for a while.
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Mew unveil new song
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Alpha
• Modest Mouse release new video
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• New Megadeth album announced
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Omega
• Rob Zombie reveals live album
• Liturgy stream Quetzalcoatl
• Bjork releases Vulnicura on iTunes
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube Dilemma
• Powder For Pidgeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
• Lunar Mantra stream debut LP
• Medusa's Disco stream new album
• Cannibal Ox return
• TLC announce final album
» see all news