Prong debut new video2014-08-27 by Robert Davis CONTRIBUTOR | 4 Comments
|American thrash/industrial metal group Prong have released a new video for the song 'Remove, Separate Self', which is taken from their latest album Ruining Lives.|
Good song, band sounds tight.
Digging: Ljain - Klofnar Tungur
I agree. Good song. The band is pretty simple sounding though.
Dang. This band still sounds pretty solid after all these years.
As a long time Prong fan it's great to see them still on form after all these years, it's a pretty good song (video is cool) but I think 'Windows shut' is by far the highlight of the 'Ruining lives' album and would've been a better choice for single/video. I was a little underwhelmed at first by the album (seems more poppy/less heavy than the previous one, still good though) but windows shut rules and has more varied vocals.
Also I suppose they sound more 'simple' these days as they are a trio (unlike in the mid 90's) they've also stripped things down and don't have the keyboards/samples/effects that they had for a while.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
» see all news