AmAir loses State Champs' bass2014-08-27 by Harold Weathervein | 18 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
Digging: Katatonia - The Fall of Hearts
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Digging: Propaganda - A Secret Wish
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Digging: Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Taking Back Sunday Track
• New Disillusion album news
• Debut Death Spells album
• Thank you Scientist share Arson H..
• New The Color Morale single
• New In The Woods.... Song
• Our Last Night cover The Eagles
• Sum 41 Release Music Video
• New Maxo Kream mixtape
• The Gathering release OST album
• The Medic Droid debut new song
• New Dot Dot Curve Song
• Septa releases new single
• Another New Curren$y EP
• Sum 41 share new track
» see all news