AmAir loses State Champs' bass2014-08-27 by sn0k | 18 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Digging: Kylie Minogue - Fever
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Digging: Color Film - Living Arrangements
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news