|AmAir loses State Champs' bass|
2014-08-27 by Jake from State Farm | 17 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
Digging: Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Digging: The Contortionist - Language
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Digging: L666N - Exposure To Japanese Porn
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Mastodon release video for The Mo..
• New Black Sabbath album
• Three Days Grace drop new song
• Weezer stream their new album
• Yellowcard stream new album
• Machine Head release new track
• Pianos Become the Teeth release s..
• Godflesh stream new album
• Decapitated stream latest LP
• Matty Mullins releases new video
• Puig Destroyer stream debut LP
• Davenport Cabinet stream new LP
• ANCST stream new album
• New Silent Planet Song/Album
• PAN stream new Objekt track
• Leviathan/Krieg split stream
• KMFDM releases new song
• The Rural Alberta Advantage strea..
• Breaking Benjamin announce acoust..
• Devil Sold His Soul debut new vid..
• Alive Like Me release new track
• Primordial stream new song
• Wolves At Bay stream new EP
• Raven Throne stream new album
• New Belle & Sebastian album
» see all news