|AmAir loses State Champs' bass|
2014-08-27 by Jake from State Farm | 17 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
Digging: Brigades - Crocodile Tears
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
Digging: Giant Squid - Minoans
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• Soundgarden release new song
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• Alice in Chains release new video
• New xx album on the way
• The Decemberists announce new alb..
• Edenian stream new EP
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Andross release new video
• Issues release first taste of upc..
• Homewrecker stream new album
• Ché Aimee Dorval streams her new..
• Damascus stream new track
• Ghost Brigade stream new album
• Restorations stream new album
• New Future mixtape
• New Emarosa music video
• Laster stream debut album
• Hawk Eyes debut new song
• Schizoid Lloyd stream album
• Dawnbringer stream new album
» see all news