AmAir loses State Champs' bass2014-08-27 by Brian the Boiled Egg | 18 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
Digging: mansionz - Mansionz
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Digging: Heather B. - Takin' Mine
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
Digging: Fen - Winter
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Alt-J shares "In Cold Blood"
• blink-182 give us "Misery"
• Explosions in the Sky tour, vid
• Falls of Rauros Stream Album
• No. 12 issue first LP on vinyl
• First Slowdive Album in 22 Yrs
• Telepathy stream new album
• Ride Announce 5th Album
• Acacia Strain Release New Song
• New Freddie Gibbs Track
• In Angles release new song
• New The Birthday Massacre Song
• Sufjan and Co. Go To Saturn
• Lich King hate being parents
• New Freakangel video
» see all news