|AmAir loses State Champs' bass|
2014-08-27 by Jake from State Farm | 17 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
Digging: In Flames - Siren Charms
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Digging: The Contortionist - Language
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Digging: Interpol - El Pintor
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Digging: L666N - Exposure To Japanese Porn
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Helmet album in the works
• Tokio Hotel with new single
• Yellowcard offer third single
• Dungortheb stream new album
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
• Musk Ox announce Tab Book
• Kenn Nardi posts title track
• As Blood Runs Black premieres new..
• Yelawolf debuts new song
» see all news