|AmAir loses State Champs' bass|
2014-08-27 by Jake from State Farm | 17 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
Digging: Between the Buried and Me - Between the Buried and Me
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
Digging: Giant Squid - Minoans
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• ERRA drop new single
• El-P & Killer Mike leak RtJ2
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Foo Fighters drop new track
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Carcass debut new song
• Enter Shikari post new track
• Slipknot stream new album
• Polyenso release new song
• Saintseneca release new single
• Sister Sin stream new album
• Decapitated overcome car accident
• Jack Bruce passes away at 71
• Of Mice and Men New Video
• Nebraska release new video
• Acranius drop new single
• New Susanne Sundfør song/album
• Silent Planet release new video
• Bloodshot Dawn post new song
• New Have Heart/Basement collab
• Scott Walker + Sunn O))) video
• Anaal Nathrakh stream new album
• While Heaven Wept stream new album
» see all news