AmAir loses State Champs' bass2014-08-27 by torts! ^_^ | 18 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
who the hell cares
double post oops
Ryan is their bassist.
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY.
Ryan is their bassist 
Prolly was a shitty Squier anyway
Airlines Still Lose Your Shit: and other things to bring up if you're a bore
Add me on tumblr bloc
SUPER SLOW NEWS DAY 
News piece of the day 10/10
Digging: Negative Plane - Et In Saecula Saeculorum
I'm assuming this means that they're going to cancel some shows and thats why this is news? All though, I cant understand why they couldn't just rent a bass for the night if that was the case.
This just in...
lmao this is not news
does a person who plays bass for a living really only have one bass?
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Bear vs. Shark Reunion?
• Rage unveil new single
• British Theatre album stream
• Chino Moreno/Bad Brains form supe..
• Kerli releases "Blossom" video
• New Emarosa track
• New Starflyer 59 Song/Album
• Brontide release acoustic EP
• New Ace Frehley / Paul Stanley Vi..
• Otep reveals single and music vid..
• New blink-182 single
• Boring Bathtimes new song
• Busted recruit Cobus
• First single of Roots and Roads
• New Unlocking the Truth song
» see all news