|AmAir loses State Champs' bass|
2014-08-27 by Jake from State Farm | 17 Comments
|On their flight to New Zealand, American Airlines lost the bass belonging to State Champs' bassist, Ryan Scott Graham. |
The band are very displeased with the carelessness of American Airlines and are hoping to retrieve the bass soon. This news is very reminiscent to when American Airlines broke the guitar of Keith Latinen, guitarist and vocalist for the band Empire! Empire (I Was a Lonely Estate).
Tagged: State Champs
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Sekte stream debut album
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• Krimh streams new LP
• Callisto release second single
• New Mike Will Made-It mixtape
• New Storm Daughter EP
• Cretin stream new LP
• Confession post new video
» see all news