song's okay but the production is so fucking compressed.
Loved thier first album but as many times as I've tried, I just can't get into Blunt Force Trauma. Probably won't like this as much.
The riff is pure Slayer...I like it
Digging: Decapitated - Blood Mantra
that album cover is Brazilian as fvck
Digging: Alpha Male Tea Party - Droids
Actually a really good track.
Digging: Pink Floyd - Animals
Yeah I can dig it, massive Slayer vibe. Vocals seem really low down in the mix which is odd though.
• Thom Yorke shares image of new re..
• At the Gates stream new song
• Issues release live music video
• Dance Gavin Dance stream new song
• Logic drops debut single
• New Stick To Your Guns record
• Burn The Sun stream debut EP
• Stream Hammock's Sleepover 2
• Avenged Sevenfold release new vid..
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• Varathron post new song
• Arca drops new single
• Mysticum welcomes you to Planet S..
• Zodiac stream Sonic Child
• I The Mighty vocalist goes solo
• GWAR reveal David Brockie's repla..
• Superfood set release date for ne..
• xSPONGEXCOREx announce new EP
• Another Exotype single
• Monster Magnet re-imagine album
• The Amity Affliction debut new vi..
• Dungortheb stream new album
• She has learned everything...
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
» see all news