Trail of Dead announce IX2014-08-14 by hownearhowfar | 9 Comments
|...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead have announced that their new album, entitled |
"IX", will be released on October 20th in Europe and on November 11th in North America. You
can view the cover art at their label's website, but you must first assemble it in the form
of a jigsaw puzzle, because why not?
The Doomsday Book
A Million Random Digits
Lie Without a Liar
The Ghost Within
The Dragonfly Queen
How to Avoid Huge Ships
Lost in the Grand Scheme
Like Summer Tempests Came His Tears
Sound of the Silk
Deluxe edition features bonus tracks "Keep Warm Fire" and "Feelings and How to Destroy Them",
as well as a bonus disc featuring "Tao of the Dead, Part III."
Tagged: ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
HOW NEAR HOW FAR
HOW LOST THEY ARE
this will rule seriously though October this year is just fucking ridiculous
Having different release dates makes total sense in 2014...
I didn't realize at the time that the North American release is under a different label (Dine Alone), so that explains the separate release dates thing.
well hopefully this is good...
Updated the article to include the tracklist.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• ALLB Trace the Lines
• New Shadow Of Intent Single
• Stream A New Machine EP
• Eidola Single & Album Details
• Prayers of Sanity stream new song
• Five Finger Death Punch less Mood..
• Roger Waters album details
• New Ladybaby single, video
• Eighteen Visions Return
• New Rise Against Song
• Trophy Scars Tease 9th Album
• New CHON song
• Nothingface's singer passes away
• Jawbreaker to reunite at Riotfest
• New Ayreon Video
» see all news