Primus drummer recovers from Surgery2014-07-21 by Alex Carlson | 18 Comments
|After a heart attack last week that left him hospitalized, drummer Tim "Herb" Alexander of Primus and Puscifer underwent his scheduled open-heart surgery. Fortunately, the surgery was a success, and Alexander is currently recovering.|
As reported by the Primus Facebook page, "the blockage from [Alexander's] heart has been removed with no complications and all signs point to a glorious and speedy recovery".
The Primus Facebook page posted a message yesterday regarding Alexander prior to his surgery, pushing friends, family and fans to "help keep [his heart] going" through the surgery and spreading the support with the hashtag #carrythebeat.
:D :D :D
Good to see he's making a recovery! All the best Tim.
Digging: Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Awesome news, great drummer.
lol I don't care much for Primus either.
Great news though.
Not get the reference?...
I guess not.
Primus sucks is the band's catchphrase for whatever reason.
Glad he's recovering :D
Best news of the day.
good for him
great! nice to hear he's doing well
Digging: PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
Cracking news, that.
Awesome news, Primus sucks
Now get working on that new album!
Relieved to hear
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
» see all news