Primus drummer recovers from Surgery2014-07-21 by Alex Carlson | 18 Comments
|After a heart attack last week that left him hospitalized, drummer Tim "Herb" Alexander of Primus and Puscifer underwent his scheduled open-heart surgery. Fortunately, the surgery was a success, and Alexander is currently recovering.|
As reported by the Primus Facebook page, "the blockage from [Alexander's] heart has been removed with no complications and all signs point to a glorious and speedy recovery".
The Primus Facebook page posted a message yesterday regarding Alexander prior to his surgery, pushing friends, family and fans to "help keep [his heart] going" through the surgery and spreading the support with the hashtag #carrythebeat.
:D :D :D
Good to see he's making a recovery! All the best Tim.
Awesome news, great drummer.
lol I don't care much for Primus either.
Great news though.
Not get the reference?...
I guess not.
Primus sucks is the band's catchphrase for whatever reason.
Glad he's recovering :D
Best news of the day.
good for him
great! nice to hear he's doing well
Digging: Riverside - Second Life Syndrome
Cracking news, that.
Awesome news, Primus sucks
Now get working on that new album!
Relieved to hear
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
• New Betraying The Martyrs Vid
• New Silverstein Video
• Evergrey release a new single
• Mika Bleu Dies
• Oathbreaker new album and song
• Helms Alee premiere new song
• DGD to board the Mothership
• clipping. announce new album
• New Glass Animals Track
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
» see all news