Primus drummer recovers from Surgery2014-07-21 by Alex Carlson | 18 Comments
|After a heart attack last week that left him hospitalized, drummer Tim "Herb" Alexander of Primus and Puscifer underwent his scheduled open-heart surgery. Fortunately, the surgery was a success, and Alexander is currently recovering.|
As reported by the Primus Facebook page, "the blockage from [Alexander's] heart has been removed with no complications and all signs point to a glorious and speedy recovery".
The Primus Facebook page posted a message yesterday regarding Alexander prior to his surgery, pushing friends, family and fans to "help keep [his heart] going" through the surgery and spreading the support with the hashtag #carrythebeat.
:D :D :D
Good to see he's making a recovery! All the best Tim.
Digging: Code Orange - Forever
Awesome news, great drummer.
lol I don't care much for Primus either.
Great news though.
Not get the reference?...
I guess not.
Primus sucks is the band's catchphrase for whatever reason.
Glad he's recovering :D
Best news of the day.
good for him
great! nice to hear he's doing well
Cracking news, that.
Awesome news, Primus sucks
Now get working on that new album!
Relieved to hear
Digging: Flake Music - When You Land Here, It's Time To Return
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Alt-J shares "In Cold Blood"
• blink-182 give us "Misery"
• Explosions in the Sky tour, vid
• Falls of Rauros Stream Album
• No. 12 issue first LP on vinyl
• First Slowdive Album in 22 Yrs
• Telepathy stream new album
• Ride Announce 5th Album
• Acacia Strain Release New Song
• New Freddie Gibbs Track
• In Angles release new song
• New The Birthday Massacre Song
• Sufjan and Co. Go To Saturn
• Lich King hate being parents
• New Freakangel video
» see all news