Primus drummer recovers from Surgery2014-07-21 by Alex Carlson | 18 Comments
|After a heart attack last week that left him hospitalized, drummer Tim "Herb" Alexander of Primus and Puscifer underwent his scheduled open-heart surgery. Fortunately, the surgery was a success, and Alexander is currently recovering.|
As reported by the Primus Facebook page, "the blockage from [Alexander's] heart has been removed with no complications and all signs point to a glorious and speedy recovery".
The Primus Facebook page posted a message yesterday regarding Alexander prior to his surgery, pushing friends, family and fans to "help keep [his heart] going" through the surgery and spreading the support with the hashtag #carrythebeat.
:D :D :D
Good to see he's making a recovery! All the best Tim.
Awesome news, great drummer.
lol I don't care much for Primus either.
Great news though.
Not get the reference?...
I guess not.
Primus sucks is the band's catchphrase for whatever reason.
Glad he's recovering :D
Best news of the day.
good for him
great! nice to hear he's doing well
Digging: David Bowie - Blackstar
Cracking news, that.
Awesome news, Primus sucks
Now get working on that new album!
Relieved to hear
Digging: Guided by Voices - Forever Since Breakfast
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
• New Foo Fighters EP
• Spectral Lore Stream New EP
• Finch Release Acoustic Album
• New Panda Bear Video
• Borknagar Stream New Song
• Honeymoon Disease stream debut LP
• Wolfmother announce album
• Obscura release new song/video
• Xiu Xiu Has Fun With Vibrators
• David Bowie releases new song
» see all news