was just gonna say that
I'm all for old school elements in production. This however just sounds like shit.
what a name
Instant 10/10 for the name
Digging: Yaphet Kotto - The Killer Was in the Government Blankets
This is so obnoxious.
Imho, this isn't half-bad music wise. As for the production, it's more raw than usual but everything is clearly heard. Legacy Venom albums sounded way worse.
Digging: Acrimonious - Eleven Dragons
gave the first couple of tracks a quick play, seemed like they were giving tech thrash a shot but missing the mark
By the name, thought this was another shitty DJ
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
• New Falling in Reverse single
• Acrimonious unleash eleven dragons
• New Perfume Genius album
• New Lonely The Brave EP
• New Samsara Blues Experiment album
• New Northlane single 'Citizen'
• New Oxbow Video
» see all news