was just gonna say that
I'm all for old school elements in production. This however just sounds like shit.
what a name
Instant 10/10 for the name
Digging: Freddie Gibbs and Madlib - Pinata
This is so obnoxious.
Digging: Altar of Plagues - Teethed Glory and Injury
Imho, this isn't half-bad music wise. As for the production, it's more raw than usual but everything is clearly heard. Legacy Venom albums sounded way worse.
gave the first couple of tracks a quick play, seemed like they were giving tech thrash a shot but missing the mark
By the name, thought this was another shitty DJ
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Arcane Roots Single/Album
• New Rise Against song
• Two new Neck Deep songs
• Blood Stain Child's Evolution
• Burial drops new EP
• Sworn In launch music video
• Plan B resurfaces - new single
• New Amplifier album details
• First Fastball LP in 8 years
• Trvth releases new album
• Another New Hundredth Song
• 'Nice2KnoU' All Time Low
• New Muse-ic Video
• Carach Angren Stream Single
• R.I.P. Chris Cornell
» see all news