was just gonna say that
I'm all for old school elements in production. This however just sounds like shit.
what a name
Instant 10/10 for the name
Digging: mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister
This is so obnoxious.
Digging: Street Sects - End Position
Imho, this isn't half-bad music wise. As for the production, it's more raw than usual but everything is clearly heard. Legacy Venom albums sounded way worse.
Digging: Varsovie - L'Heure et la Trajectoire
gave the first couple of tracks a quick play, seemed like they were giving tech thrash a shot but missing the mark
By the name, thought this was another shitty DJ
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Busted song/video
• GosT streams new album
• New Parkway Drive Video
• We Came As Romans debut new single
• Kate Bush announces live album
• Wovenwar lose guitarist
• BABYMETAL animated series in the ..
• New Strung Out Track
• New Pulley album in the works
• Kayo Dot US Fall Tour Dates
• Sights and Sounds new single
• Another New Korn Single
• Sum 41 hate pop
• Fabio Linoe leaves Rhapsody of Fi..
• Limp Bizkit to stop rollin', roll..
» see all news