was just gonna say that
I'm all for old school elements in production. This however just sounds like shit.
what a name
Instant 10/10 for the name
Digging: mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister
This is so obnoxious.
Digging: Street Sects - End Position
Imho, this isn't half-bad music wise. As for the production, it's more raw than usual but everything is clearly heard. Legacy Venom albums sounded way worse.
Digging: Varsovie - L'Heure et la Trajectoire
gave the first couple of tracks a quick play, seemed like they were giving tech thrash a shot but missing the mark
By the name, thought this was another shitty DJ
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
• New Skyharbor Single
• Sleigh Bells sue Demi Lovato
• Two Tongues release new song
• Tim Lambesis' $35M lawsuit
• New Gucci Mane music video
• Third Alter Bridge Single
• Riverside's Uncertain Future
• Graveyard call it a day
• Setentia premieres new track
• Green Day Releases 3rd Single
• Scarlett Johansson Forms Band
• New album from The Caretaker
• Ex-Haji's Kitchen singer's cancer..
» see all news