The Swellers announce farewell2014-06-25 by fund it | 9 Comments
|Yesterday, Flint MI-based pop-punk band The Swellers took to Twitter to announce that they are booking farewell shows for later this year. The unexpected tweet came on the |
heels of the band celebrating the 12-year anniversary of their very first rehearsal as a band.
You can see the original post here:
Tagged: The Swellers
Digging: Bear's Den - Red Earth & Pouring Rain
Damn, freakin good band
Digging: Hatebeak - Birdflesh / Hatebeak
Shoot, I just got into them like a week ago..
Really sucks to see them go, glad I could see them when they came around. RIP
"you're not allowed to do that; walk into someones life, make them care, and walk away."
I hope they book a farewell show in Cincinnati, need to see them before they go
Digging: Blink-182 - California
one of the best modern pop punk bands
sucks, band never had a bad release.
so freakin sad.
Digging: Relient K - Air For Free
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
• New Betraying The Martyrs Vid
• New Silverstein Video
• Evergrey release a new single
• Mika Bleu Dies
• Oathbreaker new album and song
• Helms Alee premiere new song
• DGD to board the Mothership
• clipping. announce new album
• New Glass Animals Track
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
» see all news