pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
Digging: The Ruins Of Beverast - Exuvia
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Egypt announce new album
• New Ice Nine Kills song
• Divinity release an LP
• R.I.P. Gregg Allman
• New Goldfinger video and album
• Another New CHON Video
• New Band-Maid single
• Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan song
• Ufomammut debut new single
• New Count to Altek album out
• Edguy new song and album
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new LP
» see all news