pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Triumvir Foul release new song
• Sunless Rise stream new song
• Cassus stream and release.
• Stream new Yuri Gagarin LP
• New Greenleaf album details
• YIDHRa premiere new music
• Leftöver Crack stream new LP
• Whiskey Ritual stream new album
• Another new Panic! song
• Yndi Halda announce album
• Waka Flocka drops Flockaveli 1.5
• New Crazy Town video
• Wu-Tang Album Sells at Auction
• James announce 'GATEOTW'
• Skyharbor give away new song
» see all news