pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
Digging: Night Birds - Mutiny At Muscle Beach
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
Digging: Steve Von Till - A Life Unto Itself
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news