pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
Digging: Skelator - King of Fear
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
Digging: Nero Di Marte - Derivae
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• Krimh streams new LP
• Callisto release second single
• New Mike Will Made-It mixtape
» see all news