pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
Digging: Execration (NOR) - Return to the Void
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news