|Sabaton release second single|
2014-05-02 by Stryfe14 | 10 Comments
|Swedish heavy metal band Sabaton have released the second single from their upcoming album, Heroes, entitled 'Resist And Bite'. |
'Resist And Bite' can be heard below:
And it sounds exactly like everything else they've done.
if it aint broke
or jinx it
What a surprise, it sucks.
Sabaton aka that band that jerks off to normandy footage
Digging: The Black Twilight Circle - Tliltic Tlapoyauak
Is it wrong that i find something about this chorus to be ridiculously funny?
Elevator music at it's best.
cheesiest thing ever... really like it tho
Digging: The Ghost Inside - Dear Youth
How did they not realize that "Resist and Fight", while not particularly original, is still a much better song title than "Resist and Bite"?
^haha, very true
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• New track from Enter Shikari
• dEMOTIONAL stream new album
• Glassjaw writing new material?
• Bastille and Haim collaborate
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
» see all news