|Going in new direction|
2005-12-27 by Mr. Pennywhistle | 4 Comments
|The Californian ska-punk band 'Reel Big Fish' has announced that they will be changing their direction completely for the next album they plan to release mid-2006. Fans who have come to love their energetic ska sound sound will have to readjust, as their next album will sound nothing like anything previously heard.|
"We need a change," announced Vocalist/Guitarist Aaron Barrett, "We have replaced the horn section with a string section and have added a piano accordionist to the mix. We feel after 10 years it's time to do something different with the band. We hope to attract new fans with the new sound, while keeping our current fans happy."
The "Mighty, Mighty Bosstones" have commented publically about this decision. "We don't see how this idea can possibly work" a spokesperson for the band explained, "but we wish them luck and give them kudos for trying something new."
It is unkown how their promoters and recording label feel about this change.
Tagged: Reel Big Fish
I consider myself a fan of Reel Big Fish, but I'm not sure if I would buy their newest release if it's as "different" as you say.
I dont think Aaron was being serious
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• ERRA drop new single
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• El-P & Killer Mike leak RtJ2
• Carcass debut new song
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Enter Shikari post new track
• Slipknot stream new album
• Foo Fighters drop new track
• Sister Sin stream new album
• Decapitated overcome car accident
• Jack Bruce Passes Away at 71
• Of Mice and Men New Video
• Nebraska release new video
• Acranius drop new single
• New Susanne Sundfør song/album
• Silent Planet release new video
• Bloodshot Dawn post new song
• New Have Heart/Basement collab
• Scott Walker + Sunn O))) video
• Anaal Nathrakh stream new album
• While Heaven Wept stream new album
• Aeon Sable stream new LP
• Mallory Knox stream new album
» see all news