The Hell Signs To Prosthetic 2014-04-18 by Daniel Davis EMERITUS | 8 Comments
|The anonymous collective of U.K. based hardcore musicians known as The Hell has signed to Prosthetic Records and announced a summer release date for their second album. The label posted a satirical video of the band kidnapping Prosthetic label head E.J. Johantgen, tying him up, and forcing him to sign them.|
Tagged: The Hell
sauve les requins was pretty fun, this vid is hella retarded tho
Digging: Hang The Bastard - Sex in the Seventh Circle
They're definitely a fun band, but I couldn't see myself ever actually paying for any of their material.
pretty much, isnt the lead singer the guy from alkaline trio?
No idea, but they have twelve members lol.
This should be pretty good. They can't really afford to simply copy the first album so whatever they come up with should be pretty interesting
Yeah they're alright
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Gorillaz premiere new track
• Warbringer Release New Single
• Sorority Noise drop ____ track
• The Great Old Ones stream new alb..
• R.I.P. William Onyeabor
• New Obituary Single/Video
• Pregnant Whale Pain EP Stream
• We Are The Ocean break up
• New Northlane Single
• Urban Vitamin - Ekphrasis
• Red Giant Release New Track
• New Young Thug Music Video
• Oathbreaker Announce US Tour
• Need stream new album
• Green Day premiere new video
» see all news