The Hell Signs To Prosthetic 2014-04-18 by Daniel Davis EMERITUS | 8 Comments
|The anonymous collective of U.K. based hardcore musicians known as The Hell has signed to Prosthetic Records and announced a summer release date for their second album. The label posted a satirical video of the band kidnapping Prosthetic label head E.J. Johantgen, tying him up, and forcing him to sign them.|
Tagged: The Hell
sauve les requins was pretty fun, this vid is hella retarded tho
They're definitely a fun band, but I couldn't see myself ever actually paying for any of their material.
pretty much, isnt the lead singer the guy from alkaline trio?
No idea, but they have twelve members lol.
This should be pretty good. They can't really afford to simply copy the first album so whatever they come up with should be pretty interesting
Yeah they're alright
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news