The Hell Signs To Prosthetic 2014-04-18 by Daniel Davis EMERITUS | 8 Comments
|The anonymous collective of U.K. based hardcore musicians known as The Hell has signed to Prosthetic Records and announced a summer release date for their second album. The label posted a satirical video of the band kidnapping Prosthetic label head E.J. Johantgen, tying him up, and forcing him to sign them.|
Tagged: The Hell
sauve les requins was pretty fun, this vid is hella retarded tho
They're definitely a fun band, but I couldn't see myself ever actually paying for any of their material.
pretty much, isnt the lead singer the guy from alkaline trio?
No idea, but they have twelve members lol.
This should be pretty good. They can't really afford to simply copy the first album so whatever they come up with should be pretty interesting
Yeah they're alright
Digging: Incendiary - Thousand Mile Stare
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Ice Nine Kills song
• Divinity release an LP
• R.I.P. Gregg Allman
• New Goldfinger video and album
• Another New CHON Video
• New Band-Maid single
• Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan song
• Ufomammut debut new single
• New Count to Altek album out
• Edguy new song and album
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new LP
• Wode stream new album
» see all news