The Hell Signs To Prosthetic 2014-04-18 by Daniel Davis EMERITUS | 8 Comments
|The anonymous collective of U.K. based hardcore musicians known as The Hell has signed to Prosthetic Records and announced a summer release date for their second album. The label posted a satirical video of the band kidnapping Prosthetic label head E.J. Johantgen, tying him up, and forcing him to sign them.|
Tagged: The Hell
sauve les requins was pretty fun, this vid is hella retarded tho
They're definitely a fun band, but I couldn't see myself ever actually paying for any of their material.
pretty much, isnt the lead singer the guy from alkaline trio?
No idea, but they have twelve members lol.
This should be pretty good. They can't really afford to simply copy the first album so whatever they come up with should be pretty interesting
Yeah they're alright
Digging: Hatebeak - The Number Of The Beak
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Asking Alexandria Video
• New I See Stars Song / Video
• Surfer Blood founder dies at 27
• New Clarence Clarity Track
• New Death Grips Track
• New Track from Eritherium
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
» see all news