tl;dr former touring guitarist of Deafheaven ponders what Deafheaven coulda sounded like with heavier
riffs and d-beats.
And if that sounds appealing to you, you'll definitely dig it.
It punks pretty hard m/
sounds cool i'll check it out
Digging: Susanne Sundfor - Music For People In Trouble
fucking love the production on this.
Digging: Protomartyr - Relatives In Descent
It's pretty nice and raw. And it makes those sweet bass drums stick out.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• BADBADNOTGOOD Catch a Herring
• New Three Days Grace album
• Fever Ray Drops New Single
• 10 Years third single
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
» see all news