tl;dr former touring guitarist of Deafheaven ponders what Deafheaven coulda sounded like with heavier
riffs and d-beats.
And if that sounds appealing to you, you'll definitely dig it.
It punks pretty hard m/
Digging: False - Untitled
sounds cool i'll check it out
Digging: Tigers on Trains - Grandfather
fucking love the production on this.
It's pretty nice and raw. And it makes those sweet bass drums stick out.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Brand New premiere new song
• New Christian Mistress Song
• The Sword debut new tune
• Rotting Christ to release live al..
• Zao to release new material
• New Zatokrev video
• Toadies announce new album
• Saint Asonia release new song
• The Getaway Plan stream new LP
• Lamb of God unveil new video
• Atlas Genius drop new track
• Soulfly sell their souls to metal
• Myrkur releases new video
• Geoff Tate resurfaces
• 808s & Dark Grapes III stream
• Khost stream two new albums
» see all news