tl;dr former touring guitarist of Deafheaven ponders what Deafheaven coulda sounded like with heavier
riffs and d-beats.
And if that sounds appealing to you, you'll definitely dig it.
It punks pretty hard m/
sounds cool i'll check it out
Digging: The Hotelier - Goodness
fucking love the production on this.
Digging: Treepeople - Guilt Regret Embarrassment
It's pretty nice and raw. And it makes those sweet bass drums stick out.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
• New Hail The Sun Song
• Infant Annihilator New Album
• Manowar announce farewell tour
• Another new Be'lakor song
• Periphery release new single
• New TTNG Song (+Album Details)
• Revocation detail sixth album
• Dinosaur Jr. announce new album
• Gord Downie reveals cancer diagno..
• Russian Circles debut new song
• Avalanches Tease New Material
• Another new Thrice track
» see all news