tl;dr former touring guitarist of Deafheaven ponders what Deafheaven coulda sounded like with heavier
riffs and d-beats.
And if that sounds appealing to you, you'll definitely dig it.
It punks pretty hard m/
sounds cool i'll check it out
Digging: Accept - The Rise of Chaos
fucking love the production on this.
Digging: Lemontrip - Nowhere
It's pretty nice and raw. And it makes those sweet bass drums stick out.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• New 10 Years record/single
• Brand new Brand New record
• Converge Detail Album/New song
• New Protomartyr single, album
• Beneath (IS) stream new LP
• New Lights video and tour
• New Noah Gundersen Song
• Neck Deep Bloom
• Enslaved Release New Song
• Hammock announce new album
• Pole Younger debuts new single
• New Moses Sumney, 'Quarrel'
• New Alice Glass song/video
• Another New Circa Survive Song
• New Such Gold Single
» see all news