Johan Edlund leaves Tiamat2014-04-09 by Voivod STAFF | 5 Comments
|After 24 years of continuous involvement in Tiamat, Johan Edlund has decided to depart from the band. In doing so, he is permitting the remaining band members to keep going under the Tiamat moniker, if they want to.|
I have decided to leave TIAMAT. My health etc.. Doesn't work any longer. I say leave because I don't claim anything TIAMAT. If the other guys wanna continue, fine.. Go ahead. Get a great goodlooking vocalist, sign to Century Media & just do it. But I'm out & not even interested apart from wishing all the best for the band. All contracts & such will be handed out to Anders, Lars & Roger, if they're into it. I want nothing from this, I was spoiled too much of being an adult. Give someone a better chance. I will do the four festivals we have booked for the summer. Face it, there are other bands, plus even TIAMAT might get better! Love my brothers & thank YOU for your support! KISSES!
RIP! Tiamat, it wont be the same.
Haha KISSES! But still, what a bummer.
Too bad ;(.
Holy shit RIP Tiamat gonna go jam Gaia in honor
Glad he's going out on a good note, though, even if this does sound sort of rage-quit-y.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Sufjan and Co. Go To Saturn
• Lich King hate being parents
• New Freakangel video
• Iggy Azalea releases new video
• New No Sin Evades His Gaze song, ..
• Free Depth Connection EP
• Today Is the Day Reissues LP
• King Apathy debut music video
• Boston Drummer Dies
• Body Count don Black Hoodies
• Incendiary premiere new track
• All Time Low drop 2nd track
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
» see all news