It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be.
Much more excited for Enclosure than this.
Considering some of John and Omar's Solo albums, the sound of this comes as no surprise. Electronic drums, distorted synths, guitar difficult to discern for the most part. I enjoy terri's vocals though. I guess the extra layer of horns and "backwards strings" is cool (I guess).
the first and fourth tracks are decent. but I strongly dislike the minimalist electronic drums that persist in John and Omar's music.
will prob suck cos omar no good no more but will give er a spin
This was an unfortunate disappointment to me.
First sentence is like
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Nietzsche release new song
• R.I.P. Charles Bradley
• Bjork unveils 'The Gate'
• New Threat Signal song
• New Bloodred Hourglass video
• New Exarsis music video
• New We Came As Romans video
• Combichrist are broken.
• Ibeyi ft. Mala Rodriguez
• Bhad Bhabie Drops Second Track
• AA Thrown "Into The Fire"
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
• Frank Zappa is now a Hologram
» see all news