It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be.
Much more excited for Enclosure than this.
Considering some of John and Omar's Solo albums, the sound of this comes as no surprise. Electronic drums, distorted synths, guitar difficult to discern for the most part. I enjoy terri's vocals though. I guess the extra layer of horns and "backwards strings" is cool (I guess).
the first and fourth tracks are decent. but I strongly dislike the minimalist electronic drums that persist in John and Omar's music.
Digging: The Hotelier - Goodness
will prob suck cos omar no good no more but will give er a spin
This was an unfortunate disappointment to me.
First sentence is like
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
• Russian Circles stream 3rd single
• Bones releases PaidProgramming2
• New Shadows (ex-FACT) Song
• Disillusion Tease New Single
• New A Day To Remember Song
• New Alter Bridge Single
• Nails on hiatus
• Manson announces new album
• Départe Unleash New Track
• Dir en Grey Keep It Weird
» see all news