It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be.
Much more excited for Enclosure than this.
Considering some of John and Omar's Solo albums, the sound of this comes as no surprise. Electronic drums, distorted synths, guitar difficult to discern for the most part. I enjoy terri's vocals though. I guess the extra layer of horns and "backwards strings" is cool (I guess).
the first and fourth tracks are decent. but I strongly dislike the minimalist electronic drums that persist in John and Omar's music.
Digging: Title Fight - Hyperview
will prob suck cos omar no good no more but will give er a spin
Digging: Holy Sons - Decline of the West
This was an unfortunate disappointment to me.
First sentence is like
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
» see all news