It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be.
Much more excited for Enclosure than this.
Considering some of John and Omar's Solo albums, the sound of this comes as no surprise. Electronic drums, distorted synths, guitar difficult to discern for the most part. I enjoy terri's vocals though. I guess the extra layer of horns and "backwards strings" is cool (I guess).
the first and fourth tracks are decent. but I strongly dislike the minimalist electronic drums that persist in John and Omar's music.
will prob suck cos omar no good no more but will give er a spin
This was an unfortunate disappointment to me.
First sentence is like
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Ice Nine Kills song
• Divinity release an LP
• R.I.P. Gregg Allman
• New Goldfinger video and album
• Another New CHON Video
• New Band-Maid single
• Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan song
• Ufomammut debut new single
• New Count to Altek album out
• Edguy new song and album
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new LP
• Wode stream new album
» see all news