First track is okay, rest is pretty bad from what I can tell, it was too dull to sit through the entire thing, ended up skimming through a lot of it.
Really hate the band name.
Yeah, I'll admit it is dumb.
lol these guys are still making music? Thought they died. Haven't heard anything from them since the day they messaged me on youtube asking to check 'em out. Not my cup of tea.
You got that message too?
Not bad. But definitely one of the most repetitive albums I've heard in a long time. The chorus of Labyrinth is really cool though amidst a shit song, and there's a couple of other decent tracks.
Too many choruses. Basically all the cleans are choruses. They'd be wise to switch it up and put screams in choruses sometimes with cleans elsewhere.
Yeah I heard about them when they sent me a YouTube message too.
I think they're decent enough, I'll have to give this a try.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Gorillaz premiere new track
• Warbringer Release New Single
• Sorority Noise drop ____ track
• The Great Old Ones stream new alb..
• R.I.P. William Onyeabor
• New Obituary Single/Video
• Pregnant Whale Pain EP Stream
• We Are The Ocean break up
• New Northlane Single
• Urban Vitamin - Ekphrasis
• Red Giant Release New Track
• New Young Thug Music Video
• Oathbreaker Announce US Tour
• Need stream new album
• Green Day premiere new video
» see all news