City Lights Announce Breakup2014-02-13 by LITERALLY Donald Trump | 13 Comments
|Columbus, Ohio pop punk band City Lights announced on their Facebook today that they are breaking up, ending their six years as a band. This news comes just over two months after they released their sophomore album The Way Things Should Be. The members cite their desire to pursue different projects as the catalyst for the breakup. Although no specifics were given, some members plan to continue producing music in other bands while some will be getting into a more behind the scenes role in the industry.|
They also announced that, if their schedules allow for it, they will be performing some farewell shows. How many there would be or when this would happen were not stated.
To view the original announcement, follow the link below:
Tagged: City Lights
This sucks, they were a good band.
Pouring out a 40oz for Andcas...
*sitting in Columbus
*Never heard of City Lights
grace the interstate
Saw this on fb sad to see
Digging: Invent, Animate - Stillworld
Too bad, both their lp's were good.
this fucking sucks so much
Sooooo shit, they had heaps of potential to release a truly special album.
fuck, i just got into these guys like 2 months ago
ugh this just keeps getting worse
Their newest album was a hard 4.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
» see all news