Flotsam and Jetsam Album Stream2014-02-06 by Trey Spencer STAFF | 7 Comments
|Flotsam and Jetsam are streaming the re-recorded version of their 1988 release, No Place For Disgrace, on the Reverb Nation website. |
The re-recorded version was originally sold to those that donated to the band's Pledge Music website, but was quickly picked up by Metal Blade Records. No Place For Disgrace - 2014 will be released on February 14th in Europe, 17th in UK, and digitally 18th in North America. The physical CD will be available in North America on March 4th.
Tagged: Flotsam and Jetsam
Just heard the title track. Definitely a little slower than the original. Will have to give it a few goes.
I haven't listened the first edition of the album in quite a while. The comparison of both editions should be interesting.
Digging: Medicine Boy - Kinda Like Electricity
I haven't listened to any Flotsam after the original version of this album, both it and their debut are pretty cool. Is anything they put out after worth listening to?
I don't get what the point of this is, but I'll listen to it for the hell of it
Cuatro, Drift, High and The Cold are great albums as far as I'm concerned.
its worse who woulda thunk
There are a few places where they slowed shit down, but overall it seems like an improvement.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Cara Neir Speak Wildly
• New Memphis May Fire Album
• Local Natives share Coins
• Growlers get funky in new song
• New Of Mice and Men Song
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
» see all news