Flotsam and Jetsam Album Stream2014-02-06 by Trey Spencer STAFF | 7 Comments
|Flotsam and Jetsam are streaming the re-recorded version of their 1988 release, No Place For Disgrace, on the Reverb Nation website. |
The re-recorded version was originally sold to those that donated to the band's Pledge Music website, but was quickly picked up by Metal Blade Records. No Place For Disgrace - 2014 will be released on February 14th in Europe, 17th in UK, and digitally 18th in North America. The physical CD will be available in North America on March 4th.
Tagged: Flotsam and Jetsam
Just heard the title track. Definitely a little slower than the original. Will have to give it a few goes.
I haven't listened the first edition of the album in quite a while. The comparison of both editions should be interesting.
Digging: Varsovie - L'Heure et la Trajectoire
I haven't listened to any Flotsam after the original version of this album, both it and their debut are pretty cool. Is anything they put out after worth listening to?
I don't get what the point of this is, but I'll listen to it for the hell of it
Cuatro, Drift, High and The Cold are great albums as far as I'm concerned.
its worse who woulda thunk
Digging: Bryan MacLean - Ifyoubelievein
There are a few places where they slowed shit down, but overall it seems like an improvement.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Busted song/video
• GosT streams new album
• New Parkway Drive Video
• We Came As Romans debut new single
• Kate Bush announces live album
• Wovenwar lose guitarist
• BABYMETAL animated series in the ..
• New Strung Out Track
• New Pulley album in the works
• Kayo Dot US Fall Tour Dates
• Sights and Sounds new single
• Another New Korn Single
• Sum 41 hate pop
• Fabio Linoe leaves Rhapsody of Fi..
• Limp Bizkit to stop rollin', roll..
» see all news