Däng stream debut album2014-01-03 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Hailing from North Carolina, progressive/blues/doom rock act Däng are streaming their debut album Tartarus: The Darkest Realm at Terrorizer. The album's concept drew inspiration from the Greek mythology and the cursed inhabitants of Hades, in particular.|
The album was released on May 8, 2013 through the band's label, however the Greek label of No Remorse Records will reissue it on January 27.
You can stream the album here: http://www.terrorizer.com/news/streams/stream-dangs-new-album-tartarus-darkest-realm-exclusively-terrorizer/
Midway through sampling this now.. It's pretty good.
you mean dang?
Read a raving review about this at Metal Hammer Greece (January 2014 issue) and while I was adding the band to the database, I came across the album stream.
The album is pretty good indeed.
Digging: Ljain - Klofnar Tungur
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
» see all news