|Däng stream debut album|
2014-01-03 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Hailing from North Carolina, progressive/blues/doom rock act Däng are streaming their debut album Tartarus: The Darkest Realm at Terrorizer. The album's concept drew inspiration from the Greek mythology and the cursed inhabitants of Hades, in particular.|
The album was released on May 8, 2013 through the band's label, however the Greek label of No Remorse Records will reissue it on January 27.
You can stream the album here: http://www.terrorizer.com/news/streams/stream-dangs-new-album-tartarus-darkest-realm-exclusively-terrorizer/
Midway through sampling this now.. It's pretty good.
you mean dang?
Read a raving review about this at Metal Hammer Greece (January 2014 issue) and while I was adding the band to the database, I came across the album stream.
The album is pretty good indeed.
Digging: Trial (SWE) - Vessel
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Poison The Well Reunite
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• 10 Years release new single
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• Liturgy stream Quetzalcoatl
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• New Megadeth album announced
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
• Lunar Mantra stream debut LP
• Bjork releases Vulnicura on iTunes
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Omega
• Medusa's Disco stream new album
• Cannibal Ox return
» see all news