Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
» see all news