Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Stories debut new single
• Mayday Parade release new song
• The Front Bottoms announce new al..
• ChugChugWob stream new album
• New Hammerhead album
• Strato Shine in the Dark video
• Disturbed fire up new song
• Rat Columns stream Fooling Around
• The Wonder Years debut new single
• Soulfly share new lyric video
• Rescue Dogs stream EP
• Trivium reveal new album
• Sugary Sweet Machines announce ne..
• Deafheaven announce new album
• Iron Maiden debut trailer for the..
» see all news