Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Steve Hackett - Out of the Tunnel's Mouth
• Brand New in studio
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Periphery debut new track
• There For Tomorrow disband
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• At the Gates release new video
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• SOiL stream unreleased track
• Rise Of The Northstar stream debu..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Faith No More, motherfucker
» see all news