Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Metallica - Hardwired... to Self-Destruct
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Sleep Token release EP
• Comeback song from Acceptance
• Jam Krallice's Adult Swim Tune
• Elbow Name New Album/Song
• Enemies stream final album
• 2017 Grammy Nominees
• New Wolfheart single and album
• New Arcane Roots Single
• Bladee & Thaiboy Digital drop new..
• Second single by Need
• Black Anvil post new song
• Scum (FIN) streams lost album
• Present Paradox teases new materi..
• Sacred Bones NYP Bandcamp Sale
• New As It Is song
» see all news