Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• Justin Lowe found dead
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Hollywood Undead release new musi..
• Lemmy leaves stage
• Hospital releases new single
• Members of Mudvayne form new band
• The Nietzsche releases EP
• Slayer unleash new single
• A Skylit Drive release new song
• Miley Cyrus debuts new music video
• Duran Duran release new song
• Gentleman's Pistols debut new tra..
• Black Pussy releases new EP
• Ludovico Einaudi announce new alb..
• Laura Stevenson reveals new LP
• Crazy Town stream new album
• Mgla stream their new album
» see all news