Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
Digging: Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Diablo Swing Orchestra single
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Papa Roach reveal new song
• Issues announce acoustic EP
• At The Gates post new video
• Cirle of Contempt post new video
• Housefire! release free mixtape
• Nightingale returns!
• New CityCop track/pre-order
• Rishloo announce pre-order
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Sleater-Kinney reunites
• Attila stream new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Decibel Magazine Tour 2015
• New Chief Keef and Tyga song
• Amederia stream new album
• Pain of Salvation stream new track
• James Blake releases new song
• New BBNG album with Ghostface Kil..
• Set It Off release new music video
• New Linkin Park song
• Plateau Sigma stream debut LP
» see all news