Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Breadwinner - The Burner
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Track from Eritherium
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
» see all news