Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• T-Pain performs sans autotune
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• Soundgarden release new song
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Alice in Chains release new video
• Marianas Trench covers Nicki Minaj
• Soen stream new album
• Refused fire guitarist
• Another new Foo Fighters song
• Yellowcard premiere new video
• The Republic of Wolves release fr..
• Hellacaust stream new album
• Pain of Salvation release new vid..
• Chief Keef and Gucci Mane team up..
• Chief Keef drops new mixtape
• Dropshard stream new LP
• Antarctigo Vespucci stream EP
• Sorrowseed release new video
• Edenian stream new EP
• Andross release new video
» see all news