Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Freakangel video
• Iggy Azalea releases new video
• Today Is the Day Reissues LP
• King Apathy debut music video
• Boston Drummer Dies
• Body Count don Black Hoodies
• Incendiary premiere new track
• All Time Low drop 2nd track
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
• Kendrick Lamar teases new album
• New Jute Gyte EP Streaming
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
» see all news