Honestly, I liked it more than I expected to.
Not too bad actually. It reminds of well..Throwdown.
yeah fuck drugs and alcohol
I think the people of 2005 probably just packed Throwdown up in a time machine and sent them forward eight years so they don't have to put up with that shit anymore.
I didn't expect to like this, but I actually really like it
Digging: Sandrose - Sandrose
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Brand New premiere new song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Alesana stream new album
• Update on new Rosetta album
• Dustin Kensrue album stream
• Of Machines release new EP update..
• New Skyon track
• Helloween release new track
• New Heidevolk Video
• Texas in July calling quits
• ASIWYFA Debut New Track
• Brand New premier another song
• New Slayer RSD song
• Crystal Castles share new song
• New NeverShoutNever album
• Rockstar Mayhem Fest 2015
• Gavin Harrison releases video
» see all news