ehh the electronic drums really take away from any enjoyment
Digging hard this ends this year as having been one of the most prolific for slam bands.
Nice, his stuff is really fun to listen to. Nothing more, nothing less.
Digging: Devil Sold His Soul - Blessed & Cursed
This and Waking the Cadaver were the single most brutal bands in existence back in high school.
Lol this is a solo project which he has no plans on touring or doing anything with other than making the music and selling albums and merch. He makes these albums in like 4 weeks. The second one was random and finished before Deprive release date so fuck it right? I thought it was an awesome move. I wondered why he streamed every song off Deprive on the soundcloud. I still get a new album to hear and Deprive to enjoy also. Good shit. Fake drums are great. Composed really well. The other electronic elements are one huge reaon I love both these releases.
So you're saying that since this is a 'solo project put together in 4 weeks' that it's automatically
good and should be enjoyable whether or not it really is.
"Fake drums are great."
Bull shit, they're repetitive and one dimensional.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New TTNG Song (+Album Details)
• Revocation detail sixth album
• Dinosaur Jr. announce new album
• Gord Downie reveals cancer diagno..
• Russian Circles debut new song
• Avalanches Tease New Material
• Another new Thrice track
• Volbeat Seals The Deal With Lyric..
• R.I.P. Nick Menza
• New Willow Smith, Michael Cera
• Say Anything's new music video
• New Alaskalana Reissue and EP
• New Silent Planet single
• Hangman Drop New Single
• Joey Jordison's other new band
» see all news