ehh the electronic drums really take away from any enjoyment
Digging hard this ends this year as having been one of the most prolific for slam bands.
Nice, his stuff is really fun to listen to. Nothing more, nothing less.
Digging: Rishloo - Living as Ghosts with Buildings as Teeth
This and Waking the Cadaver were the single most brutal bands in existence back in high school.
Lol this is a solo project which he has no plans on touring or doing anything with other than making the music and selling albums and merch. He makes these albums in like 4 weeks. The second one was random and finished before Deprive release date so fuck it right? I thought it was an awesome move. I wondered why he streamed every song off Deprive on the soundcloud. I still get a new album to hear and Deprive to enjoy also. Good shit. Fake drums are great. Composed really well. The other electronic elements are one huge reaon I love both these releases.
So you're saying that since this is a 'solo project put together in 4 weeks' that it's automatically
good and should be enjoyable whether or not it really is.
"Fake drums are great."
Bull shit, they're repetitive and one dimensional.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
• Sekte stream debut album
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• Krimh streams new LP
• Callisto release second single
• New Mike Will Made-It mixtape
• New Storm Daughter EP
• Cretin stream new LP
• Confession post new video
» see all news