ehh the electronic drums really take away from any enjoyment
Digging hard this ends this year as having been one of the most prolific for slam bands.
Nice, his stuff is really fun to listen to. Nothing more, nothing less.
This and Waking the Cadaver were the single most brutal bands in existence back in high school.
Lol this is a solo project which he has no plans on touring or doing anything with other than making the music and selling albums and merch. He makes these albums in like 4 weeks. The second one was random and finished before Deprive release date so fuck it right? I thought it was an awesome move. I wondered why he streamed every song off Deprive on the soundcloud. I still get a new album to hear and Deprive to enjoy also. Good shit. Fake drums are great. Composed really well. The other electronic elements are one huge reaon I love both these releases.
So you're saying that since this is a 'solo project put together in 4 weeks' that it's automatically
good and should be enjoyable whether or not it really is.
"Fake drums are great."
Bull shit, they're repetitive and one dimensional.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Epic leaves Crazy Town
• New All Time Low Song
• Volumes promote new single, album
• New Demon Hunter video
• Incubus Share New Track
• Emmure premiere new single, video
• No Lives Matter to Body Count
• 2017 Applications Open
• New Once Human video
• Benighted Stream New Album
• Echo Tail is Building a Myth
• Sorority Noise drop 2nd single
• Papa Roach release new song
• He Is Legend Hits the Sand
• Traveler Announce Full Length
» see all news