ehh the electronic drums really take away from any enjoyment
Digging hard this ends this year as having been one of the most prolific for slam bands.
Nice, his stuff is really fun to listen to. Nothing more, nothing less.
This and Waking the Cadaver were the single most brutal bands in existence back in high school.
Lol this is a solo project which he has no plans on touring or doing anything with other than making the music and selling albums and merch. He makes these albums in like 4 weeks. The second one was random and finished before Deprive release date so fuck it right? I thought it was an awesome move. I wondered why he streamed every song off Deprive on the soundcloud. I still get a new album to hear and Deprive to enjoy also. Good shit. Fake drums are great. Composed really well. The other electronic elements are one huge reaon I love both these releases.
So you're saying that since this is a 'solo project put together in 4 weeks' that it's automatically
good and should be enjoyable whether or not it really is.
"Fake drums are great."
Bull shit, they're repetitive and one dimensional.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
» see all news