|Life on Repeat stream final album|
2013-12-04 by Voivod STAFF | 5 Comments
|Pop punk/post-hardcore band Life on Repeat are streaming their final album Blacklisted at Alternative Press. |
The band has issued a statement explaining the reasons that led to its disbanding.
It’s been a long, amazing ride, but with the growing competition and politics of the music industry it would be next to impossible for us to continue being a band financially and actually keep our spirits high in doing so. We love making music and playing it for new people, but there are just some aspects to being in a band that make it hard to actually keep doing it for the right reasons…and we would never want to sell ourselves short just to please what we think people will like. We were so lucky to have teamed up with Equal Vision Records and to have met such an amazing group of people within the music industry. It’s nice to know that there are still some people out there that do this for the right reason, and that is a rare thing to find nowadays.
Blacklisted was released on December 3 through Equal Vision Records.
You can stream the album here: http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/album_stream_life_on_repeat_blacklisted?utm_source =twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
Tagged: Life on Repeat
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
» see all news