Mother's Cake Live DVD Funding2013-12-01 by Finbar | 1 Comments
|Austrian progressive funk-rock band Mother's Cake aim to present their debut album Creation's Finest as a studio live-session at the Kulutcafé Propolis and produce and publish the concert as a video.|
For this they have launched a crowdfunding project to cover their costs: http://www.startnext.de/en/creation-s-finest-live-studio.
On the page they write: Anybody who has seen a Mother's Cake concert knows that they concoct an immensely dense atmosphere and powerful show on stage. For all those who can't see the band for reasons of geographical separation or of simply having no money, or those who just can't get enough of the Cake, the band wants to provide an opportunity to get the rumpus into their living rooms or onto their computers. Because this is only possible via video, we ask for your financial support!.
If they reach their target of €7,500 they will be able to produce a DVD of the concert.
The rewards for funding the project include CDs and vinyls of their debut, as well as a rare EP that is not usually for sale.
Tagged: Mother's Cake
This band are incredible musicians and their music has so much energy live, if they can reach the DVD, that would be amazing.
Digging: Ondatropica - Ondatropica
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Second new song from Metallica
• Frank Iero and The Patience debut..
• New $wagch0de Song
• G.L.O.S.S. Break Up
• Opeth premiere new single
• I Declare War announce album
• New Sonata Arctica Video
• New Attila Song
• Memphis May Fire debut new video
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
• New Skyharbor Single
• Sleigh Bells sue Demi Lovato
• Two Tongues release new song
• Tim Lambesis' $35M lawsuit
» see all news