It's much better than their previous material, albeit a bit long. Take that as you will.
So it will be mediocre?
Quit harshing my mellow, Wiz. I thought it was decent the first time through, but it seems to have warn off me considerably on a second listen.
I harsh cause I can see into the future...
Wizards can't see the future; you're thinking of oracles.
This isn't half as bad as I thought it would be.
I TOLD YOU. Zaru 1 Wiz 0
More like zar 0.5 Wiz 0.5
Pfff you wish.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• RIP Jaki Liebezeit (1938-2017)
• Stream new Tim Bowness tunes
• R.I.P. Maggie Roche
• Icarus The Owl Go 1000 Miles
• Havok Drop New Single
• New Slaves single
• Anal Trump release EP
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
• New United Nations song
• New Thy Art Is Murder single, alb..
• Japandroids stream new LP
• New Falling in Reverse album
• Jamiroquai Tease New Music
» see all news