But where trvth
"Cage the" was already used by another band...can already tell this group lacks originality.
a very assuming, but probably accurate observation
It's a good name regardless
Is it a good name though or is it fucking terrible?
Cage the Elephant is terrible.
Caged Gods or whatever done fucked up in their naming process. Their music better be monumentally good
if they know what's good for 'em. But they probably don't.
Verb the noun is so met00l
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Muse unleash new single
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Lost Salt Blood Purges streams Vo..
• Nils Frahm issues out demos
• Sickening Horror stream new LP
• Flower Jesus drop new song
• Portico stream new album
• Arcturus post new song
• John Renbourn passes away
• The U.S. hates Bieber, Nickelback
• Alesana release new song
• Bjork releases free live album
• Weedeater stream new tune
• Soul Grip stream debut LP
• I The Mighty drop new single
• Devendorf and Seim team up
• L'Orange releases music video
» see all news