But where trvth
"Cage the" was already used by another band...can already tell this group lacks originality.
a very assuming, but probably accurate observation
It's a good name regardless
Is it a good name though or is it fucking terrible?
Cage the Elephant is terrible.
Caged Gods or whatever done fucked up in their naming process. Their music better be monumentally good
if they know what's good for 'em. But they probably don't.
Verb the noun is so met00l
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Celldweller album
• New Epica video/EP
• New Visitors track + album
• Dream Machine dropped by label
• Novelists Release New Song
• Melvins stream new track
• TesseracT debut new single
• New HAIM video
• Captain, We're Sinking live at XP..
• New LCD Soundsystem Album
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• 2nd Manchester Orchestra Song
• Horns gesture trademark update
• Turnover premiere "Super Natural"..
• CityCop share music video
» see all news