But where trvth
"Cage the" was already used by another band...can already tell this group lacks originality.
a very assuming, but probably accurate observation
It's a good name regardless
Is it a good name though or is it fucking terrible?
Cage the Elephant is terrible.
Caged Gods or whatever done fucked up in their naming process. Their music better be monumentally good
if they know what's good for 'em. But they probably don't.
Verb the noun is so met00l
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Somos Drop New Track
• Summoning to release new music
• Emarosa Reimagined
• clipping. gets Deep
• New Kill No Albatross Video
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Sannhet stream So Numb
• Echosmith share second single
• ASIWYFA new single, LP
• Hell Fire stream new album
• New Mastodon LP in September?
• Miley Cyrus releases "Younger Now"
• The AAA Girls ask: Who's Heather?
• Weezer's new record: not called T..
• Counterparts Drop Third Single
» see all news