But where trvth
"Cage the" was already used by another band...can already tell this group lacks originality.
a very assuming, but probably accurate observation
It's a good name regardless
Is it a good name though or is it fucking terrible?
Cage the Elephant is terrible.
Caged Gods or whatever done fucked up in their naming process. Their music better be monumentally good
if they know what's good for 'em. But they probably don't.
Verb the noun is so met00l
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
» see all news