But where trvth
"Cage the" was already used by another band...can already tell this group lacks originality.
a very assuming, but probably accurate observation
It's a good name regardless
Is it a good name though or is it fucking terrible?
Cage the Elephant is terrible.
Caged Gods or whatever done fucked up in their naming process. Their music better be monumentally good
if they know what's good for 'em. But they probably don't.
Verb the noun is so met00l
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Elder announce new album
• Echo Tail explore The Ancestry
• New Kingdom of Giants Song
• Hopsin releases new song
• Doomocracy post new song
• Crystal Fairy stream debut LP
• Epic leaves Crazy Town
• New All Time Low Song
• Volumes promote new single, album
• New Demon Hunter video
• Incubus Share New Track
• Emmure premiere new single, video
• No Lives Matter to Body Count
• 2017 Applications Open
• New Once Human video
» see all news