Well that 28 minutes of new material is sure mind-blowing.
i got downvoted as fuck on r/electronicmusic for saying i wasn't excited about the album
oh well back to lapalux
The first half of My Eyes rules and then it gets boring. Band probably won't be able to top that song.
Digging: Threshold - Extinct Instinct
Well that 28 minutes of new material is sure mind-blowing.  That's one way of putting it.
I think he was being sarcastic
requiem is the only great thing by these guys
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• RIP Jaki Liebezeit (1938-2017)
• Stream new Tim Bowness tunes
• R.I.P. Maggie Roche
• Icarus The Owl Go 1000 Miles
• Havok Drop New Single
• New Slaves single
• Anal Trump release EP
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
• New United Nations song
• New Thy Art Is Murder single, alb..
• Japandroids stream new LP
• New Falling in Reverse album
• Jamiroquai Tease New Music
» see all news