New Brother Dege LP2013-11-10 by Finbar | 5 Comments
|Louisiana's up-and-coming blues-rocker Brother Dege has released his second solo album, How To Kill A Horse.|
Quentin Tarantino used the song 'Too Old To Die Young' from Dege's first album for the movie & soundtrack to Django Unchained, stating that "every song on American Longhair could’ve been in the movie...it’s like a greatest hits album".
How To Kill A Horse was recorded in an empty warehouse and features prominent use of his silde-Dobro guitar.
For more information and to buy the album click here:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege3
To download the title track for free click here: https://soundcloud.com/teamclermont/03-how-to-kill-a-horse
Tagged: Brother Dege
no one cares!!
Dis some good stuff yo, st least download the free track, it's one of the best...
brother doge (2)
Feckin listen to this instead of being insanely witty
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Second New Zao Track
• Lost Salt Blood Purges Announces ..
• More Dark Tranquillity new music
• Brand new Unloco song
• Avenged Sevenfold to release new ..
• Stream Whores. Album
• Another nu Korn video
• Car Bomb Stream Meta
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
» see all news