|New Brother Dege LP|
2013-11-10 by Finbar | 5 Comments
|Louisiana's up-and-coming blues-rocker Brother Dege has released his second solo album, How To Kill A Horse.|
Quentin Tarantino used the song 'Too Old To Die Young' from Dege's first album for the movie & soundtrack to Django Unchained, stating that "every song on American Longhair could’ve been in the movie...it’s like a greatest hits album".
How To Kill A Horse was recorded in an empty warehouse and features prominent use of his silde-Dobro guitar.
For more information and to buy the album click here:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege3
To download the title track for free click here: https://soundcloud.com/teamclermont/03-how-to-kill-a-horse
Tagged: Brother Dege
no one cares!!
Dis some good stuff yo, st least download the free track, it's one of the best...
brother doge (2)
Feckin listen to this instead of being insanely witty
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
» see all news