|New Brother Dege LP|
2013-11-10 by Finbar | 5 Comments
|Louisiana's up-and-coming blues-rocker Brother Dege has released his second solo album, How To Kill A Horse.|
Quentin Tarantino used the song 'Too Old To Die Young' from Dege's first album for the movie & soundtrack to Django Unchained, stating that "every song on American Longhair could’ve been in the movie...it’s like a greatest hits album".
How To Kill A Horse was recorded in an empty warehouse and features prominent use of his silde-Dobro guitar.
For more information and to buy the album click here:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege3
To download the title track for free click here: https://soundcloud.com/teamclermont/03-how-to-kill-a-horse
Tagged: Brother Dege
no one cares!!
Digging: Maxwell August Croy and Sean Mccann - I
Dis some good stuff yo, st least download the free track, it's one of the best...
brother doge (2)
Feckin listen to this instead of being insanely witty
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
» see all news