New Brother Dege LP2013-11-10 by Finbar | 5 Comments
|Louisiana's up-and-coming blues-rocker Brother Dege has released his second solo album, How To Kill A Horse.|
Quentin Tarantino used the song 'Too Old To Die Young' from Dege's first album for the movie & soundtrack to Django Unchained, stating that "every song on American Longhair could’ve been in the movie...it’s like a greatest hits album".
How To Kill A Horse was recorded in an empty warehouse and features prominent use of his silde-Dobro guitar.
For more information and to buy the album click here:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege3
To download the title track for free click here: https://soundcloud.com/teamclermont/03-how-to-kill-a-horse
Tagged: Brother Dege
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news