New Obscure Sphinx single2013-11-08 by Lani Parker | 7 Comments
|Polish female fronted post-metal band Obscure Sphinx have released the first single from their sophomore LP, Void Mother. The single, entitled 'Lunar Caustic', is available for listening on their YouTube channel, and you can check it out right here:|
Tagged: Obscure Sphinx
To mention that they're "female fronted" seems somewhat irrelevant.
Well the user who posted this, from the username and profile, seems to be female so maybe its one of
those you go girl things we'll never understand
songs pretty good so far but the biggest prob I have with female vox is the comparitive lack of power in the sound opposed to male vocals. This is another such case but she's still p good.
seems more like the user posted exactly the same description as is on the sput page.
agree with the lack of power thing in a lot of cases but I feel like she's got a voice above a lot of other female vocalists in metal, but I also don't know a wide range of them so there's that. I can really dig this track, also.
"To mention that they're "female fronted" seems somewhat irrelevant."
Fair enough. I was just trying to include more information of their actual sound than my last post did.
Yeah, especially this song. I don't feel that is a bad thing, though (just as long as they don't djent it up too much).
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Aerosmith announce last tour
• New Pretty Addicted single
• Gemini Syndrome new album
• RIP Bernie Worrell
• New Periphery Song
• Yellowcard call it quits
• New Forevermore Song/Video
• Soilwork stream new track
• Tyondai Braxton Charity EP
• Chevelle stream Young Wicked
• Evergrey reveal album details
• Another blink-182 single
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• Bring Me the Horizon share new vi..
• New Eritherium track
» see all news